LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Friday, April 29, 2016

Brilliant, Wonderful & Beautiful



Hello Everyone!

Wow!  It has been a very long time since I've been here!  I've been working hard at LDRS Creative to bring you amazing new products.  But, once in a great while, it's good to take a break and just rejuvenate in my studio.  

I'm going to be teaching a few watercolor classes in Norway in October and I wanted to make an extra card sample.  I wanted something 'Springy' and with an English garden feel to it.  This is how it ended up!  





I realize that I may be biased, but I really do love working with the LDRS Creative products.  There are several different product lines that all function beautifully on their own, but can also be used together to create stunning textures and layers on your craft projects.


LDRS Creative Products List:


Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look.  I truly hope that you enjoyed my project and found even just a little inspiration in it.

Wishing you the very best,

Angie
xoxo



5 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

This is gorgeous, love all the products and fab design, hugs Liz xx

Alexandra♥ said...

Beautiful!!

KoralikiBeaty Beata said...

Gorgeous!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

English Garden indeed! Those blooms are beautiful. Gorgeous card Angie. Hugs, Wends x

Kathy said...

Beautiful

Related Posts with Thumbnails