LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Sunday, March 1, 2015

Grown with Love AND a grab bag to win!



Hello Everyone!

I have a fun little project to show today.  It's a quite simple project too.  I hope you enjoy it :-)


CandiBean




I chose to work with the adorable 'Grown with Love' image from our LDRS CandiBean line.  This image screams Spring and sunshine and we are really looking forward to that here in Michigan!!!  LOL!!!

I started with a clipboard stand that I picked up at the local craft store.  I loved the shape, but not the aqua color...so I changed it!  I primed the entire surface with white gesso and then attacked it with a bunch of Color Bloom sprays from Prima.  I am totally addicted to paint sprays right now!  


I painted the image using some of the new watercolor pencils from Prima.  They were super easy to work with and the paint moved beautifully across the page.  I'm thinking about adding some of these to the store so please comment below if you are interested in seeing Prima mixed media products in the LDRS store :-) 




 Did you notice those gorgeous die cuts on the left side of the card???  They were cut using the NEW LDRS Dewdrop Circle die.  I AM LOVING THIS DIE!!!  Seriously, I can't get enough of it!  It is so feminine and lacy.  The embossing on it is just lovely.  Below is a pic of the die in all its glory.  LOVE IT!!!





 Just for fun, I thought I'd show you a pic of my messy work space.  OMG!  Messy Messy!!!  

Guess and win a Grab Bag!!!

There is also a little something in the pic above that inspired the creation of a product design and it is hidden in plain site.  I'm not going to give you any more clues.  Hehehe.....but the very first person to figure it out and note it in a comment on this post will win a secret grab bag of LDRS stuff!  Make sure I can contact you via email if you win!




And here is a close up of the finished image.

Well, that is it for today!  I've been working out the details of a new journal page in my mind.  As soon as I get it figured out, I will be back with another project......and maybe even a video!  Stay tuned!

Thank you so much for joining me today.  I would love to know your thoughts on my project :-)

Ciao,

Angie



12 comments:

Hellma said...

Hiya Angie wonderful work, love the card too. I think your inspiration could be the photo under your craft mat.

Moni Agila said...

I think it's the sign Le Jardin on the iron basket.
Great signing.

Loopylou. said...

oh thats one gorgeous project hunny, I love how you altered it. I think the item is the beautiful clock as it looks just like the dew drop die
huge hugs Lou xxx

Colleen Holmes said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors which I believe you got from the design paper on your desk!

Colleen Holmes said...

Just in case I would be right! sweater32@aol.com

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

It has to be the clock doesn't it!? It's gorgeous. And so is that die! And your card :)

Schnipsel und MEHR said...

The clock, I think too. OMG she's so beautiful, I love sunflowers and this sweet little CandiBeans. This will be my image for this summer <3
Have a great day and thank you so much for sharing
xoxo Clarissa

hana jones said...

I would have to say it is your flowers as the colors you colored match them :)

Alexandra Stapleton said...

The clock is the new die....I think, love the project x

Pam said...

Love that die! I think it's the clock.

Marieke Slaats said...

What a lovevly creation you made their, to have a clue about the inspiration i think it's the Le jardin plate that's standing to youre basket ;).

Greetz,
Marieke

Dr Hitlermollik said...

hi

Related Posts with Thumbnails