LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Sunday, February 15, 2015

From the garden grows...



Welcome back!  I've got a new canvas to show you today.  It's bright and cheerful and FULL of SPRING!!!
I hope you like it ;-)


From the garden grows
love
laughter
and
Spring time




I woke one morning with the image in my head of flowers growing from a garden.  I thought on it for a while.  I imagined using the LDRS Dewdrop Circle die as the flowers and the centers would have stamped images.  And this is how my imagination came to life...



The flowers are die cuts from the Dewdrop Circle 2-die set.  The lovely 'Amber' rubber stamped image is featured in the center of the largest flower.



The sentiment is from the 'Love' set.  



This is a flat 8"x10" canvas.  It is layered with a gazillion different textures and paints.  Stay turned for some YouTube video announcements shortly.  I'm getting more and more comfortable with mixed media and I will begin recording my studio sessions soon.

Thank you so very much for stopping by today.  I would love to know if you enjoyed my project.  I hope you found some inspiration in it :-)

Ciao,

Angie
xoxo



2 comments:

Collette said...

Absolutely SPECTACULAR ... love it

Corinne said...

This is stunning.. thank you so much for sharing this..
Hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails