LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Friday, October 3, 2014

Grocery Bag? Or Gift Bag???...



Hello Everyone!!!

I'm back today to share with you a little project that I made to house a birthday gift for my girlie friend, Claudia.  Now, let me just start by saying that I don't get the opportunity to make projects for family and friends very often, so when I do get the chance I want it to be extra special.  To top it off, when it's for Claudia, I get really nervous because she is so freaking talented and I know my work will not compare to hers.  But I did my best.  So here it is.....

I had purchased some items for Claudia for her birthday and did not want to put them into a boring old store bought bag.  So I put my thinking cap on.....How many of you have a TON of those brown paper grocery bags???  Well, I do too!  So I grabbed one and started imagining what I could do.  

After cutting the bag here and there, slapping on some designer papers, coloring up the ever so gorgeous Saturated Canary 'Casey', and organizing some flowers, die cuts and embellies...this is the finished project.



The beautiful framing around the image was cut using the LDRS Darling Squares die set.  I wove some lovely purple ribbon through some of the cutouts and it's stunning!!!!!

I also stamped a banner sentiment using the Vintage Affections 'Friends' sentiment set.








 Thank you so very much for stopping by!!!!!!!!!!

Angie xoxo



8 comments:

laurigami said...

Beautiful creation, I am sure this will please her.
laurigami

Il mondo di Elizabeth said...

che bel lavoro complimenti!!! mi piace molto ciao a presto Elizabeth

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

WOW! This is absolutely stunning Angie!

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow this is gorgeous, she will adore it, hugs Liz xx

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

So cute wow!!! Claudia is so lucky to receive such beautiful gift and brilliantly done btw. Happy belated birthday to Claudia :)
XX

Lady Bug Stampers said...

OMG this is stunning. I love it!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Utterly stunning Angie! Love the papers, colours, that divine stamp and your fabulous design concept, right down to the handle! Hugs, Wends x

Rhea Weigand said...

My birthday is December 6th...just sayin' xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails