LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Merci...



Hi Everybody!!!

Today I have a card made with my favorite image from the Saturated Canary - Beautiful Gorgeous collection...(pssst!  I tell them all they're my favorite...hehehe)...

This gorgeous girl is 'Casey'.  Don't you just LOVE her eyes???  There is just something so relaxed, yet playful and sultry about her.  And I wish I had her hair!  ;-)

I paired her with a lovely sentiment from the Vintage Affections 'For All You Do' set.  It's such a beautiful font and the single word is just so perfect along side her.

The dainty flourishes were cut using the Darling Squares die set.  This set is so awesome!  It's a complete set of coordinating dies that can be used together to make an outstanding project OR you can pick and choose and use them individually as I did on this card.



I colored the image very simply with Copics, but I messed up her hair a bit.  So I added the white trails of dots to camouflage the error and it saved the day!  I love it even more with the dots!

That is all from me today.  Thank you so much for joining me!!!  I hope you enjoyed my project :-)

Angie xoxo



3 comments:

Christina C. said...

She's beautiful and I love the white dots in her hair!!!! Gorgeous design and coloring!

Candy said...

Hi Angie.
Your card is awesome! This image is my favourite of all time!! I LOVE her hair.
Hugs, Candy

Collette said...

Simply lovely! She has to be (one of) my favorite, too! Gorgeous coloring.

Related Posts with Thumbnails