LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Friend is a gift...



Hello Everyone!

I've got a short post for you today.  I had a lot of fun working with the NEW Saturated Canary 'Piper' rubber stamp from the Beautiful Gorgeous collection.  She is watercolored very simply with DI's and couldn't be more adorable!!!  Her hair was especially fun to color :-)  I paired her with a sentiment from the NEW Vintage Affections 'Friends' sentiment set.  I really love this set of sentiments!  They can be used year round and have such an elegance about them.

All of the new LDRS rubber stamps are backed with cling foam and individually contour cut for ease of use when crafting.  All you have to do is remove them from the packaging, plop them onto a block and stamp away!  

Almost forgot!  I also tucked a 'Lovely View' die cut behind the image for some added beauty ;-)  I can tell you first hand that inventory is running low on these dies so you might want to get yours while you still can!!!

Angie xoxo



2 comments:

Lynne said...

This is a beautiful card.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs Lynne from Oz x0

Gail said...

I love this card. Her hair is outstanding! The flowers and embellishments look fabulous on here. Hugs, Gail

Related Posts with Thumbnails