LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Sunday, June 15, 2014

Words....they mean so much!



Welcome Everyone!

I've got a fun little project to show you today that I've been playing with on and off for a little while.  Lately, I'll have three projects going all at once that I'm bouncing between.  And I finally finished one!  Yay me!

I bought a set of 6x6 canvases and thought they would make a nice wall hanging.  I wanted to make my own version of those wall hangings that you see everywhere that are covered in words.  But I wanted something that would express my own thoughts and feelings.

I applied gesso over the entire surface to prep it for paint.  I added a bit of paint and rubbed some distress ink on the edges for a bit of age.  Once dry I grabbed the LDRS Large Words sentiment set and started stamping away!  I added some rub-ons, clear gems, metal corner pieces and flowers from my stash.  I found the ribbon in my stash and stapled it to the back.

Now it hangs on the wall in my studio and I love it!  It's perfect for the little wall space above my favorite upholstered chair :-)

Angie xoxo










7 comments:

Il mondo di Elizabeth said...

Beautiful beautiful work... compliments .... I like it so much.... kiss kiss elizabeth

Ann Marie Governale said...

Oh I love this!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW what a beautiful beautiful creation..love the colors, the corners and the beautiful sentiments
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Teresa said...

Stunning wall hanger Angie. x

Timemimi 當代迷你倉 said...

文件葵芳商務中心申請葵興信箱伺服器主機代管防毒軟體網頁寄存中文代理小型新蒲崗伺服器設計佔用

Gail said...

Fabulous, wonderful, outstanding, unique...the perfect inspiration to read each day. I love this project and think I'll make one for a Christmas present for someone. Hugs, Gail

Diana George said...

I have really enjoyed your blog. Thank you for letting me join

Related Posts with Thumbnails