LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Friday, June 20, 2014

Friends...



Welcome Everyone!

I'm back again today with another pocket card.  I have really enjoyed making these!  This one also features one of new CandiBean stamps.  I just can't get enough of them!!!!  Take a look...

Friends



Once again, I used the LDRS designer dies all over the place!!!  I'm also having a ton of fun with them :-)  I used the Darling Square Die Set as a border across the top of the card, a border at the bottom of the sentiment, AND the gorgeous flourishes popping out the right side of the sentiment.  That sentiment, btw, is a sneak peek of a new set that's coming out next month!!!!!!!   Shhhh...don't tell anyone!



On the inside of the card is a pocket that allows you to add a card for a handwritten note, a gift card or a small trinket.  I have decorated the inside with more sentiments from the upcoming vintage set.  I also included a scrolling header stamp from the LDRS Vintage Stamp Set.  It's one of my favorite sets because it's so extremely versatile and full of Victorian details!



Here's a closeup of the inside.  I've added a beautiful die cut of the gorgeous Victorian Fluttered Tulip Bodice.  This die is so feminine and lush!  I backed it with a few hand cut pieces to really showoff the beauty of the shape.


And here she is!  The star of the show!!!  This is Blackberry Penny from the new CandiBean collection.  Could she BE any cuter?  And what a joy to paint!  I was so relaxed and at ease painting her and I really love how it turned out.  I used the Darling Square Die Set to cut the image out (notice the edges are embossed too), and added a few more flourishes and a sentiment piece from the same die set.  There are so many gorgeous pieces to the Darling Square Die Set and they all coordinate so perfectly!  The sentiment is yet another sneak peek of things to come!



So that is it from me today.  I will be back as soon as I can with more art from my heart.

Angie

xoxo




6 comments:

Loopylou. said...

swoonage!!! that is just stunning hunny, I love the way you put it all together.
huge hugs Lou xxx

Julie Richards said...

Wow! Another outstanding card. I love your style,your choice of colours,the papers you have chosen. Your work truly inspires me. Thanks for sharing.
hugs Julie

Jean said...

So adorable Angie. Love the darling Blackberry Penny and you have displayed her so adorably. Love your distressed look and your square set. A great job done. Hugs, Jean

Rita Edwards said...

Just had to hop over to see all the gorgeous details!! So lovely! Xxx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Had to come for a closer look, so beautiful, love your design! and stunning colouring, Mel. xx

Barbara GR said...

Oh Angie, this pocket card is absolutely stunning! I love papers, details and this cute Blackberry Penny! your colouring is amazing!!!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Related Posts with Thumbnails