LITTLE DARLINGS DESIGN TEAM INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful LD DT Inspirational projects over at Little Darlings Design Team Inspirations!!


Sunday, March 30, 2014

Izzy's Bunnytime Tote Bag...Available for Purchase!!!


Hello Everyone!

I was playing around a little while back, trying out some new LDRS product ideas, and I came up with this tote bag.  I had painted this adorable CandiBean image 'Izzy's Bunnytimewith watercolors and I thought about how cute she was just sitting in the park reading a book to her little bunny friends!  I thought she would be super adorable on the front of a tote bag...for me...or anyone!  I have shown this bag to some of my friends and they all want one!  

So I thought I would make it available...for a short time...

This is a white cotton canvas bag.  It measures 13.5" tall x 13.5" wide x 3" deep (not including the strap) and is very sturdy.  If you are interested in one, email me HERE.  They cost only $14.99 + actual shipping.  I will send you a PayPal invoice once I calculate the shipping cost to your address.  We ship to anywhere in the world.  Your actual bag will not have the watermark that I had to add to this photo.

I really LOVE this bag!  I've been using it to carry all kinds of things around......craft supplies, books, papers, etc.  It's great for kids too!  They can carry their school supplies, trinkets and toys to a friends house, their own beach stuff....like a towel, sandals, sunscreen, and sunglasses.  It's both versatile AND adorable!



NOTE:  This is not a 'do it yourself project'.  The LDRS Angel Policy restricts the use of electronic alteration, copies, or transfers.  This canvas bag is a licensed product of LDRS.




This is a closeup of 'Izzy's Bunnytime', handpainted with distress ink markers and water.  I did not add my usual shadows and background to this image because of the plan to use it on another object. 

If you're interested, check out my latest Distress Ink watercoloring tutorial on YouTube!  Don't forget to subscribe to the LDRS Craft Channel so you can receive notifications when we post new tutorials!!!

Thank you all for joining me today!  I hope I inspired you in some way :-) 

Don't forget to EMAIL ME to order a tote bag if you want one!

Ciao!

Angie
xoxo




1 comment:

Amanda said...

Very sweet, I use my copics to colour mine. X

Related Posts with Thumbnails