LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day...



Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I was so incredibly busy this week that I ALMOST forgot about Valentine's Day!!!  Could you imagine?  I wasn't worried so much about me, but my son would have gone to school without Valentines to hand out to his classmates and I would have been clear out of the running for the 'Mother of the Year' award :-/

Fortunately, we had a house guest on Tuesday night and he just happened to show me a pic of the Valentines that his wife made with their kids.  They were simple and adorable.  So, he sent me the online link to the .pdf's and away we went!  It ended up being a family affair as hubby, son and I all got involved and created a bit of an assembly line.  It was a really fun project to do together and the result is super cute!



(took the pic with my phone and the colors on the paper are not showing up as pink as they really are)

Here's the link in case you want to give it a go next year ;-)


I would like to wish you all a very Happy Valentine's Day!!!
I hope you'll be spending some time with your loved one/ones.  Hubby and I are going out for a 'grown up dinner' and our son will be spending the night at his friend's house :-)

Ciao!

Angie 
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails