LITTLE DARLINGS DESIGN TEAM INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful LD DT Inspirational projects over at Little Darlings Design Team Inspirations!!


Saturday, December 7, 2013

Winter Walkies...

Hello Everyone!

I made a card with one of the new CandiBean images so I thought I would take a turn and try to inspire you in some way :-)  I am LOVING this new collection!  Each time I color one up, I can't wait to get to the next!  In fact, I just finished this card and I already have another image 1/2 colored!

We are gearing up for a harsh winter here in Michigan.  The temps have dropped considerably and we're just waiting for the first big snowfall.  So the winter themed images in this CandiBean collection are so spot on perfect right now!

I chose to color up 'Penny's Winter Walkies' because I am a HUGE dog lover.  She is just darling out in a beautiful snowfall with her three little pups!  I used the Petals & Lace 6x6 papers for the gorgeous backdrop.  I am loving these papers for creating chilly winter cards.  They are stunning!!!




Thank you so much for joining me today!  I hope I inspired you to start crafting some winter projects!!!

Hugs to you all,

Angie

xoxo



4 comments:

Jenny said...

Ooo this is just gorgeous! She is one of my faves from the new collection, super pretty <3 xxx

Di said...

Hi Angie
This is just Jawdropping!!!Love it!!
Hugs Di xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, brilliant creation, love the colours hugs Pops x x x

Patricia Garcia said...

Super cute, love your stunning coloring and the beautiful embellishments too!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Related Posts with Thumbnails