LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Canister...


Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

It is a gorgeous day here at the Hunt household!  This is one of my most favorite holidays.  We had our big family celebration yesterday.  I spent the morning in the kitchen working on dinner for the gathering.  Then by mid afternoon our house was packed with family and we were laughing and filling ourselves with good food.  It was a wonderful evening!  Today, my parents will be back over again and we'll exchange gifts with them.  We also have a house guest for the holiday as my hubby's teenage grandson is staying with us for a week.  He's 6' 3" and sweet as can be.  He has never come for a visit like this before but it's really nice to have him here.

I got to spend a little time in my studio before the holiday.  I wasn't sure what I wanted to make, but I really wanted to color up another of the new CandiBean stamps.  Since I was coloring on the first day of winter, and since winter is in full swing here in Michigan, I grabbed the adorable 'Izzy's Snowy Umbrella' and got to work.  I got the image all colored up and then went on a search for something to alter, since I wasn't in the mood to make a card.  I found this little canister and thought it would be adorable for storing some of my craft items.

I just happened to color the image in colors that coordinate perfectly with the LDRS Frigid Fun 6x6 paper pack.  So I grabbed a pack of it and started covering the canister.  I really love these papers!  They are not only perfect for Christmas stuff, but they can be used all through the winter season....and that's pretty long where I live!!!   All of the lace trim and embellies were already in my stash.  I've got a few pics below so you can see the different views and all of the detail.






Thank you for stopping by today!  I wish you all the most magical of days!!!  

Angie xoxo



3 comments:

Hellma said...

Merry Christmas Angie, love your canister the image is great.

Di said...

Hi Angie, Merry Christmas to you and the family!!! hope you had a fabulous day, mine is nearly over, just resting now!! love your canister!!! beautiful colouring!!
hugs DI xxx

Patricia Garcia said...

Beautiful canister Angie, love this sweet image!!
Hugs,
Patricia

Related Posts with Thumbnails