LITTLE DARLINGS DESIGN TEAM INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful LD DT Inspirational projects over at Little Darlings Design Team Inspirations!!


Wednesday, November 20, 2013

CandiBean Blog Hop!



Happy Wednesday Everyone!

It has been just a little while since I've posted a new project ;-)  Where have I been?  Well, we've been busy getting settled into our new house and getting used to things.  It's soooooo nice to be closer to friends, work and our son's school.  The drive time to school dropped from 45 minutes to just 5 minutes AND I'M LOVING IT!  I've filled the gas tank 3 times since we moved in mid September and I used to fill it at least once per week!  With fuel prices the way they are, it sure is a HUGE savings!

Enough about all that, let's get to the reason you're here!...

I sure hope you're having a great day and enjoying the CandiBean Blog Hop!  This is the last stop on the Hop!  If you've arrived from Ruby's blog then you're on the right track.  If not, then you can start from the beginning at the LDRS DT Inspirations Blog.

The LDRS DT has absolutely outdone themselves!  I hope my project keeps up with them.  It's been a while since I've painted anything!  Yikes!  I decided to work with the adorable Penny's Presents from the new CandiBean collection.  This stamp, as well as the others, will be available at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps on November 25th!!!  This collection is so amazingly adorable!  I had soooo much fun coloring this image and I cannot wait to work on the rest :-)

Penny's Presents



Now honestly....could she BE any cuter???  Just look at that little face!  And she's exchanging gifts with that little bear that's all propped up those presents.  Too sweet!

I paired her with my favorite papers from the LDRS 6x6 Petals & Lace paper pack.  These papers are so gorgeous and I never get tired of seeing projects with them.  We're running a little low on inventory so you may want to hurry and grab a pack before they're gone!

I also used the coordinating Vintage Stamp Set to stamp some second generation images around 'Penny's Presents' for some added interest and visual texture.

I love taking these angled shots so you can see the dimension in the embellies.  This card has a ton!  I almost forgot how much these things weigh when they're done!  LOL!!!

Anyway... in case you didn't already know, LDRS is giving away an entire set of this new CandiBean collection to one lucky winner.  Be sure to head on back to the LDRS DT Inspirations Blog to enter to win!  You'll be all set in just a few short steps :-)

Thank you to the AMAZING LDRS Design Team for a fabulous Blog Hop!!!  And thank you all so very much for stopping by!  I would love it if you would leave me a little note to let me know you were here :-)

Hugs to you all,

Angie 
xoxo


23 comments:

Anna said...

AWW!! adorable card!! love all the flowers and decorations, sooo cute :)
Hugs

Shazza said...

love this, beautiful papers and a gorgeously coloured image x

Ann Marie Governale said...

Oh Angie, this is just stunning. I love how the di's work with this paper pad.. you are right, such a different look depending on your coloring medium. I love all the fab embellies and flowers, too...

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Angie! I love the colors and beautiful embellishments! Outstanding coloring of the sweet image!

Maria said...

very nice

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous. I love this image and you have coloured her beautifully. A fabulous design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Jane Ayres said...

Such a darling card x hugs jane x

Sharon said...

Hi Angie. I have tried to join the facebook group from the link but it is not working. Tried to find the link but not had any success.
Hugs Sharon . x

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

beautiful card!

CraftinGranny said...

Oh my Angie, they saved one of the best for last... Your coloring is fantastic, the image is adorable, and your card is totally awesome. Love the flower arrangements and the beautiful embellishments. This is my favorite color combo and you aced it my friend. "Hugs"

HandmadebyTLC said...

Simply loving all the flowers on this Angie, not to mention that butterfly! This clay form additional embellishments is really getting bit! The best part is the image though! I think this was my favorite of this release!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Louise said...

Stunning card and fabulous blog hop
Louise xx

zehra said...

Fabulous Angie this is gorgeous, love it

Grandma Bonnie said...

Angie, i am new to LDRS stamps and i saw the blog via Jenny. How adorable. I love your card, it's gorgeous. It is great to be able to craft instead of riding around in the car..driving time gives tons of time to think about crafting, but not doing it. :0)

Sharon Brown said...

LOVE THIS!!

Letty Aguilar said...

OMG! She's so stinkin cute! My favorite color :) Beautiful card Angie. TFS hugs - Letty

Letty Aguilar said...

Just finished the blog hop. All of the ladies are super talented! Thanks again for sharing your amazing talent! Hugs - Letty

Betsy said...

I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on "Winter Walkies"!!!! I have 5 doxies, so this one feels like it's especially for me! Hurry up, November 25th!

Donna C said...

Fabulous !!!! And congrats on the new home - it took me a YEAR to get back to playing after our move so Kudos to you for getting busy and creating magic !

Kerry Donovan said...

soooo sweet!

ZULMA NOEMÍ said...

beautiful!!!

Di said...

Stunning Angie!!! i just love your cards and all of the LD DT, they are stunning!!!
Thankyou
Hugs Di xxxx

Boxofcolours said...

What a fantastic card, I love the Candibean images!
Hugs
Jane

Related Posts with Thumbnails