LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Thursday, August 8, 2013

New Collections Preview......




Welcome Everyone!

I'm back with a new project to show you. I made this card with one of the upcoming rubber stamps from the new Saturated Canary collection that was debuted at CHA last month.  

This adorable little toddler is called 'Butterfly Baby' and she will be available to you in rubber in just a few more weeks.  We've had some discussion behind the scenes about whether or not this toddler is a boy or a girl.  I obviously saw her as a 'girl' since I colored her in pink.  But I can certainly see how she could be a 'he' if colored in a more masculine color.  I guess you'll just have to decide for yourself when you begin your project with this little sweetie!



I painted 'Butterfly Baby' with distress inks, which felt really good since it's been a while :-)  Both the sentiment and swirls are from the new and upcoming Warm Fuzzy sentiment set titled 'Everyday Sentiments'.  Now, I know I appear biased, but I REALLY LOVE THE LDRS SENTIMENT SETS!!!!!  The sayings are unique and with funky and fun fonts.  And, we've added these really cool little 'doodles' that you can stamp ALL OVER your project to add extra tidbits of texture and interest.  I did second-generation stamping of the swirl from the 'Everyday Sentiments' set all around the image.  Before adding it, the edges were a bit plain and uninteresting.  Once I added the swirls, they softened the edges and made the image POP!  The sweet and simple sentiment is from the same set and was just perfect for this card.



Do you like the patterned papers???  THEY ARE NEW TOO!  The collection is called 'Petals & Lace' and has 3 GORGEOUS color collections, each with its own vintage patterns to coordinate together.  I used a combo of one shabby pink and one soft grey and they're SO BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER!!!  If you like vintage and shabby chic, then you will ABSOLUTELY NEED THIS PAPER PACK!  It will be available in just a few weeks so stay tuned for our shipping announcement!  Be sure to check with your local or favorite store to see if they will be stocking it!

Well, that is it from me today!  I thoroughly enjoyed making this project and, even more so, showing it to you.  Thank you so much for stopping by.  I would love to hear your thoughts on our soon to be released collections!  We're sooooo excited about them!!!

Big hugs to you all!

Angie 
xoxo

5 comments:

Eulanda said...

Awwwww I just love how adorable this is!! The papers are gorgeous and so is your coloring. OMG!!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!Love your image,Awesome coloring!!!

Angela Marie said...

What a pretty card and yes the papers are so pretty!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

Beth Brovold said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card!! Your colouring and use of paper is so soft and wonderful...I feel like I could just snuggle this little sweetheart!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails