LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Sunday, August 25, 2013

Let It Snow...



Hello Everyone!

I'm back with another project that I made for CHA last month.  This project is full of items from our CHA collections, which will be available in early September.

Karina Rose created the most fabulous 6x6 Winter papers and we've titled the collection pack:  
Frigid Fun.



This paper collection has the most adorable... most chilly... most fun winter patterns that I've seen in a really long time!  The colors are crisp and cool and just make you feel like you need to wrap yourself in a warm blanket by the fire.  I used this paper pack as the back drop in my project and it is just STUNNING!!!

So here is my project...  It is a perfect 8x8 card front that will find itself in a frame on my desk as winter draws nearer here in Michigan.  The project details are below...


Let It Snow


I don't know about you, but I LOVE SNOWMEN!!!  I have sooooooooo many snowmen stamps in my collection but I always want more.  So I'm super duper excited about this Little Darlings 'Caroling Trio' stamp.  I don't think these guys could be any happier or any cuter!  They just look so doggone happy!  Doesn't it make you want to join in and sing with them? 

Now how about that paper?  My favorite pattern is the snow covered trees in blue/white.  It was the inspiration piece for the entire 'Frigid Fun' paper collection.  Behind the snowmen is the cutest pattern of snow boots and mittens that remind me of my childhood when dressing to play outside in the snow.  Brrrrrr....

We also have a coordinating stamp set titled 'Frigid Fun' that showcases many of the pieces in the paper collection.  I used several items from this stamp set on my project:  the Winter Days calendar was stamped, cut out and backed with a matt that I made from the 'Frigid Fun' papers; the 'Let It Snow' sentiment was stamped and punched with a paper punch; and the snowy background behind the snowmen was also stamped from the same set.  Check out the rest of the stamps in the set below:


Thank you all for visiting me today.  I truly enjoyed sharing my 'Frigid Fun' project with you.  I hope I've inspired you in some way :-)

Hugs to you all,

Angie

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!!!So very cute,I love snow men also,They are to cute!!!!

Beth Brovold said...

Wonderful card! I love the way that you have mixed the blues & reds...it looks fabulous!!

Chris said...

Hi Angie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Hanna said...

Ooooh the papers are fabulous Angie! Love the colours!

Your card is amazing too, I love everything about it, it's simply breathtaking!

Hugs
Hanna

Related Posts with Thumbnails