LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Friday, July 19, 2013

Peanelope Journal...


Well, HELLO THERE!!!

I have absolutely failed miserably when it comes to keeping with my New Year's resolution of posting something here twice per month...sigh.  If only there were more hours in each day, right?

Where have I been?  Well, we've been selling our home, building a new one, preparing for CHA (I leave tomorrow morning for Las Vegas), getting all of our new releases ready, and prepping an all new rubber stamp collection - which will be unveiled at CHA on July 23rd.  

So, I have a little something to show you that I made back in May when I visited the U.K. to do the Create & Craft television shows.  I used this project as a demo for one of the shows and finally got around to finishing it so I can show it to you completed.


This sweet image is Princess Peanelope from the Saturated Canary 'Fairytales & Fables' collection.  She's so versatile and adorable and I thought she would look great on this journal.  I'm thrilled with how it turned out!

I used the gorgeous LDRS Summer Sorbet 12x12 papers on this journal, covering both the front and back.  I also used them to make a little pocket on the inside cover, but there wasn't time for a pic.  You can purchase the Summer Sorbet collection packs at the LDRS online store for only $9.99.  That's a steal for 12 double-sided 12x12 designer papers dontcha think?

The sentiments on the tags are super cute and they're part of the Fairytale Sentiments set.  I just LOVE the new sentiments sets because, not only do they include really cute sayings, but they also include some really cool little 'doodles' that can be used to add visual texture to your projects.  I used one with swirls around the top of the image to fill in that space a bit. I added some bling over the top with Stickles.  The set that contains the swirl will be available after CHA.

That is it from me for now.  I will do my best to check in again during CHA.  Right now I need to go finish some laundry and get started on the packing!  

Ciao!

Angie





3 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Totally gorgeous creation!
Love this image and your beautiful colouring!
hugs
kim xoxo

Ann Marie Governale said...

She is so pretty- great project. Have a great time at CHA- can't wait to hear all about it! xxx Ann Marie

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, your creation is just gorgeous :0) Hugs pops xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails