LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine Gift Tin


Hi Everyone!  Just a quick post to show you a project that I made for a class that I taught a couple of weeks ago.  I got the idea from Claudia, she's so doggone creative!  I just used this adorable 'Valentine Petals' stamp on the mixed media box in my last post.  But with Valentine's Day being just around the corner, how could I not use her again???  She's so stinkin' cute!  I just love her attitude!!!  The stamp comes with three sentiments, including the one that I'm showing on my project.  The other two sentiments are more generic in nature so you can use them with the stamp all year long!  You don't have to wait til Valentine's Day to let someone know that you care about them :-)



I bought a bunch of these tins online in 2 different sizes.  This is the smaller size.  The lids are hinged so that you don't lose them (which is good for me since my craft space gets quite messy).  They're perfect for decorating and filling with little gifts, or just to use as shelf storage for small crafting items.

Loved coloring her pink hair btw!



 Here's a side view so you can see the washi tape, ribbon and sparklies :-)

Have a great day!

Angie

xoxo

9 comments:

Cathy Lee said...

Darling creation, Angie. Love that washi tape. Your cute image is fabulous and love the colors you chose as well as your coloring. Gorgeous pink hair on Valentine Petals and such a fun way to dress up a tin.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Molecraft said...

Just brilliant, a fabulous creation, love it!
Helen x

Christina C. said...

This is adorable....love the cute SC image, colored magnificently!
The hinged tops are really unique...have not seen those tins anywhere!

Helen said...

Angie, this is adorable!!! Such a fun valentine's treat box! Love it! ~H

Sabrina said...

What an adorable tin.Such a cute gift too.

Laura Love said...

This is adorable! I LOVE how you colored this image with the pink hair and vibrant colored clothes - too cute!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

gorgeous Angie!!!
awwhhh... that was sweet of you to mention me.

i love the coloring of your image! Especially the pink hair that looks so awesome Angie

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love your prettily decorated tin. Super colourwork too! Hugs, Lesley

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love your prettily decorated tin. Super colourwork too! Hugs, Lesley

Related Posts with Thumbnails