LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Saturday, January 12, 2013

Opening day of CHA!


Happy Saturday Everyone!!!!!!

Today is the first day of the

Craft & Hobby Association tradeshow in Anaheim, California!

We are having a FABULOUS time so far!  If you're at the show, please stop by booth 1913 to say 'Hello'!  Also, be sure to check out my FB page and the Little Darlings Rubber Stamps FB Group for pics from the show!  I'll be posting them as often as I can.


Create and Craft TV

Recently, the Saturated Canary line has been featured on Ideal World's 'Create and Craft TV' in the United Kingdom.  For the first time ever, Create and Craft will be broadcasting live from CHA, bringing you stacks of world exclusive products, including the Saturated Canary rubber stamps!

Join us and presenters Leonie Pujol and Nigel May from 12th-14th January, from 9am to 2pm PST daily (5pm to 10pm in the UK); only on Create and Craft TV! 

There will be a world launch of the Saturated Canary stamps from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps!  The LDRS segment is scheduled to air today, January 12th from 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm PST.  You can watch me live on television (if you live in the UK) or on your computer at www.IdealWorld.tv .  Go to this site, then click on ‘Watch Us Live’ and select the ‘Create and Craft’ channel in the window to the right.


Next up, I've got a new project to show you with one of the Saturated Canary stamps from the CHA Winter 2013 release.  I hope you enjoy it :-)



This is 'Lilliana' and she's my favorite image from the new collection.  She'll be available in retail stores very soon.  I bought this frame with a coupon at a local craft store and thought it was the perfect size for 'Lilliana'. Once our new house is done, this frame will find itself hanging in my new craft studio :-)  The image is simply colored with Copic markers.  I kept the background plain so that 'Lilliana' is the main focus.  I trimmed the frame with a self-adhesive roll of gems and then added a small array of flowers.  Behind the flowers is a small  lace heart.  

That's it!  Plain and simple!


My New Year's resolution is to spend at least 6 hours per month in my studio.  So, I'm hoping to be back here at least one every 2 weeks with a new project.  I'll see you back here soon!

Big Hugs to you all!

Angie


9 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oooh thats so pretty Angie. Its saturday already here in the UK, so excited to see all the posts popping up about CHA! have an awesome time.
Huge hugs Lou xxx

Bananastamper said...

Beautiful! Have fun at CHA!

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous hun, love the simplicity! hugs Liz xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous news, Saturated canary images are VERY popular here in the UK. I wish I was in the USA and at the CHA so I could come and say hi.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Shelby Goolsby said...

This is so cute!! I love the image and the way you have framed her..thanks for the inspiration.

Lori Aragon said...

Oooooooh Angie she's adorable and so beautifully colored!!! What a great piece of art to hang in your soon to be craft studio :) Can't wait to see what's next!

Stephanie Hester said...

Gorgeous! I saw you yesterday live and it was great! A natural!! Have fun at CHA.

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

This is gorgeous Angie! I bet you are having a great time at CHA, enjoy:)

Nenny said...

That is such a pretty project. Love that idea and might just have to steal it for my daughter's room when we get back to New Zealand! Awesome to have found your blog today. Your cards are amazing. I know I'm going to be really inspired following your blog. Wends x

Related Posts with Thumbnails