LITTLE DARLINGS DESIGN TEAM INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful LD DT Inspirational projects over at Little Darlings Design Team Inspirations!!


Monday, November 26, 2012

CANDY Winner!!!

 
And the winner of my 'Ellie's Birthday' CANDY is.........
 
 
 
 
Congratulations Helen!!!!
 
I have failed miserably at finding an email address for you Helen.  So, you've got until Nov. 30th at midnight to contact me at ajhunt{at}comcast.net to claim your prize.  If I don't hear by then, I will have to draw a backup winner.
 
Thank you to everyone for joining us in the Saturated Canary blog hop!
The stamps will be shipping soon!!!!!!!!
 
Hugs to you all :-)
 
Angie
 
 

1 comment:

Helen said...

SWEET! Thank you so much!!! Thanks for the awesome blog hop, too! Love these images! ~H

Related Posts with Thumbnails