LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy Holidays...


Hello There!  I'm back with my very first Christmas card this year.  My gosh!  I feel so far behind everyone!  I've been seeing Christmas cards for several weeks now.  I made this one for a card class that I'm teaching at The Happy Scrapper on October 13th.  I recently introduced them to the Saturated Canary rubber stamps and taught an awesome group of ladies how to color up Wedding Bells.  I decided to work with another Saturated Canary image for the next class, but this time I made a Christmas card with the adorable Candy Canes.  Candy Canes is temporarily out-of-stock in the LDRS store, but she'll be back in just a couple of weeks.  She is just the cutest image so if you haven't gotten her yet, you may want to keep checking back at the LDRS store so you can nab her up once she's back in stock.  I don't expect her to last long in the store!
 
 
Happy Holidays...


 
I have paired 'Candy Canes' with dp's from Simple Stories.  They are available at The Happy Scrapper. The beautiful glittery snowflakes are from a local craft store.  I used a bingo card as the sentiment and it was cut from the back of one of the dp's.  The red velvet ribbon is from The Happy Scrapper.  The flower and other embellies are from my stash.

 
 
 
 
I colored 'Candy Canes' with Copic markers.  Here's the list:
 
E000, 00, 01, 11, 13
R20, 30, 32, 34, 35, 37, 39
G20, 21, 24, 94
BG96
B0000, 00, 02, 04
N0, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9
C00, 1
W00, 1, 3, 5, 7
 
 
That's it from me today!  I had fun showing my project to you.  I hope you enjoyed your visit :-)
 
Take care and have a wonderful day!
 
Angie
 
 

15 comments:

Leah Ann Gast said...

Gorgeous Angie and I love how you did her hair! Hugs! Leah Ann

angelwhispers said...

Angie wow my jaw has just dropped what amazing colouring she really looks fabulous but then your creations always do and a great design!! Love Chanelle xxx

Tanya S said...

OMG This is stunning !!What a wonderful card !So inspiring hun !TFS

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous ♥♥ I have also used this recently so fun to play with! Will post in my blog this week.

Molecraft said...

Totally gorgeous and beautifully coloured!
Helen x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Simply stunning Angie!
i love how you have colored her hair and clothing!

So happy to see you have found time for your crafting!

see you in a bit :-) hahahaha
off to go shopping

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nonni said...

Wow, what coloring! I don't know if I ever saw anything like this! You are soooo gooood. :)

Jean said...

Oh Angie, I love this little Saturated Canary card and you have colored her so beautifully!! Love her hair and her cloths.. looks like it took you forever to do and love your layout especially the bingo card. This is one beautiful card! I shall keep checking for her to be back in stock as I really adore her.
Hugs, Jean

Ellen said...

This is gorgeous, Angie,love the prefectly coloured image and fab colour..your amazing coloring blows me away..every time!!♥
Wish you a nice day:)
Hugs, Ellen

Bron said...

I Love Love Love your card.....your coloring is just gorgeous, loving the eyes, and is complimented so well by the gorgeous papers and design.
Hugs Bron x

julieprice3 said...

Beautifully coloured and created, just lovely
Hugs julie P

Dec'sNan said...

Beautiful card
Hugs
Decsnan x

Grenouille Greetings said...

I would have followed you anyway! Your colouring is superb! And I love your paper choices in this pretty card! Hugs, Lesley

LilyClochette said...

ooo i love this card !! traditional colours ^^ it's perfect and saturated is just so cute !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails