LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Saturday, August 4, 2012

Charlie Tango...hehehe...



Hey Everyone!!!  As you can see from the title of this post...I'm reading 'the books' too :-)  Believe it or not, I'm mostly interested in finding out what the heck happened to Mr. Grey when he was a kid!  Don't tell me though...I want to find out on my own.  I'm not that person who reads the last chapter of the book first.  I enjoy the 'not knowing'...the anticipation of what will happen next.  It's the only thing that keeps me reading!

As this post is going up, I have a group of ladies arriving at my house for our monthly card class.  I couldn't hold the class in July because of CHA, so it's been a couple of months since I've seen everyone and I'm really looking forward to it.  The classes run about 3-4 hours but the time flies by since we have so much fun :-) 

I'm also grateful for this month's class because it forced me to do some crafting, which I absolutely do not have time for.  We're working really hard to get the CHA orders out the door and there is a tremendous amount of work to be done.  Anyway, I started coloring this image one morning last week.  I was apparently so deprived of coloring that I woke up thinking about how I would color this image!  It was very relaxing once I finally got started and I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I hope you like it too :-)


Charlie Tango

I just love this stamp!!!  Her name is 'Isabella' and she's from brand new Saturated Canary rubber release.  She is currently on pre-order at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps, where you can also find the rest of the Saturated Canary stamps in rubber.  This stamp reminds me of so many movies...like 'True Lies' for instance!  You can just hear the tango music when you look at her.  This is also a great image for a New Year's Eve card with 'Isabella' all dressed to the 9's in that awesome dress! 


'Isabella' is colored with Copic markers.  This is the first time I've really and truly enjoyed coloring black hair.  It often times makes me a little nervous, but there's something about her hair style that made it really fun.  I've always wished I could wear my hair like hers but I have sooooo many cowlicks all over my head so it's impossible.  Anyway...all flowers are from WOC and ribbons are American Crafts.  The black gems are from my stash.  I cut the bracketed border with a TH die.  I had cut off all of the names from the dp's without thinking and the trash went out on Thursday morning so I have no idea who they're by...sorry!

That's it for me today!  Please feel free to leave a little note to let me know you were here :-)

Ciao!

Angie


15 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oooh angie this is stunning hun, I love it all
huge hugs Lou xxx

MichelleO said...

Stunning! l love black white and red together. and your hair is fabulous.
Hugs
MichelleO

Maria Therese said...

Beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful!

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Frea said...

Hi Angie, gorgeous card, very stylish image and great colouring. Hugs, Frea

Leah Ann Gast said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous! Love how you colored her skirt! Hugs! Leah Ann

Tracy S said...

This is stunning. Love the way you colored her hair. The pp's and embellies make this so elegant.

Only By His Grace said...

Gorgeous card Angie. I love the DP. a perfect choice for Isabella. Beautifully colored.
I love these Saturated Canary images.
Hugs maz

city said...

thanks for sharing.

Tanya S said...

Wow stunning!!! I find this image intimidating but you make it inspiring !! TFS

miislucky said...

Wow! Love Saturated Canary images and love how she looks! This is a beeeautiful card! You really inspire me. Mimi

Patricia St Martin said...

Angie, Stunning!!! Your color choices are just wonderful and you have colored her just perfect.
Hugs

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous, big hugs love Pops x x x

Louise said...

Beautiful card I love the colours and details
Hugs louise xx

Alberto said...

Hello Angie, my great and amazing friend! :)

well this cards is just adorable! this iamge is on my list "to do" but all the S new images are in! LOL :D
buuuuuut, finally i've started, uh? have you seen my SC guy? i love it! he is soo cool! :D
anywayyyy, i just love this image and your coloring is stunning! and yes, you're right, this hair style is wonderful! :D you should try! :D
and yes and yes again, you should be happy to meet the girls and happy to find the end of the book! i loove reading but have no time! :/ ahhaah scrapping is more important 2 me! LOL

okay, i send you a warm hug,
ciao, Alby

Related Posts with Thumbnails