LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Monday, July 16, 2012

For You...

Magnolia-licious DT Blog Hop!!!


Hi Everyone!  Welcome to this months Magnolia-licious DT Blog Hop!!!  I'm writing this from CHA and we're having soooooo much fun!  Mindy and I just had dinner and we're taking a little break to simply relax a bit in our hotel room.  We had a very busy day today...and on very little sleep.  We both had sleep issues last night.  I think it was all from being anxious about the start of our CHA adventure :-)  Anyway, we're here now and I'll have plenty to share with you in the coming days.  Right now we're in the middle of a blog hop so let's get to it!!!

Our theme this month is 'Anything but a square'.  I chose to work with a simple oval, which isn't very simple at all when it comes to cutting the papers and trying to lay it all out!  I guess that's why we call it a "challenge" :-)  Now, don't forget that you can enter the challenge too!  Just head on over to the Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog to get the deets and get working on your card.  We'd all love to see what you come up with!

Also, if you've come by my blog from Mindy's, then you're on the right track.  If not, then start from the beginning at the Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog.


For You
I couldn't wait for a reason to ink up this Little Miss Muu Muu.  I just think she's the cutest!!!  And she was super easy to color :-)  I put her in a field of grass with a bit of blue sky behind her and she's just adorable!  Almost makes me want one ;-)  ....almost.  She is currently available at Magnolia-licious at a great discount!  She won't be in stock long because she's so doggone cute so you may want to head on over and grab her while you can!

I paired her with some brand new dp's that we're debuting tomorrow at CHA and they're from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.  They're in a 6x6 paper pack title 'Chocolate Covered Cherry' that was designed by our very own Mindy Baxter!!!  I threw in some lace and pearls from my stash and some WOC flowers. 

That's it from me today!  Thank you so much for stopping by.  The next gal on the Hop is Cheryl and I just know she has something spectacular to show you!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Angie





25 comments:

Leah Ann Gast said...

Lovely card! Little Miss Muu Muu is adorable! Hugs! Leah Ann

Cheryl said...

Angie, this is adorable!! Love how you've colored Mumu!! Chocolate covered cherry looks like amazing paper!! Great, shapely card!!!
Have fun at CHA!

Linda said...

Hello Angie, I hope everything goes well at the CHA. A beautiful card and lovely embellishments. I love Mumu she looks so adorable.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Boxofcolours said...

Angie that is fantastic - I love your colouring and the card layout is just fab!
Hugs
Jane

Suzi said...

Hi Angie, I hope Cha is going well for you and that you are having Fun. I love your sweet Muu Muu card, the papers, colouring and design are fabulous as always.
Hugs
Suzi x

Durvina said...

This stamp is so adorable, and the card you make also...

hugs, Durvina

Nivia Pitzer said...

Beautiful, fantastic!!!! I love it...kisses.

Christina C. said...

Magnificently colored image! Love the beautiful elements on this stunning card!

Cathy Lee said...

Hi, Angie. I love your adorable Miss Muu Muu card. She is so sweet and beautifully colored. Gorgeous lace and pearls with all those lovely flowers. Have a safe and fun time at CHA.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card!

Only By His Grace said...

Adorable and cute. your coloring is spectacular. I love the papers and the positioning of the flowers.
Have a great time at CHA Angie.
Hugs Maz

Molecraft said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love that image and so pretty too!
Helen x

Paper Tails said...

Beautiful card! Lovely embellishments.

Karen

cabio's craft corner said...

Angie, not only the stunning coloring of this card is attractive, but also the pretty flowers and the black and red combo. All the elements are beautiful put together :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Christy Designs said...

Little Miss Muu Muu is adorable!
Gorgeus card. All the detail so perfect.

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nicolchen said...

Your card is just adorable...love the shape and all the details are gorgeous :0)))

Hugs Nicole

..Karen said...

You know you are great when you make a cow look beautiful! lol
Beautifully done!

Francy said...

Fantastic card, I lovet his stamp and I love the colours of this card.
Francy

scrappinpeg said...

adorable

Shelby Goolsby said...

This little cow has to be the cutest!! Love the colors and flowers you used. I hope you had a wonderful time at CHA.

Sonia said...

Angie love your adorable Little Miss Muu Muu, Amazing! love it!
Hugs, Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Leslie Turner said...

Wow, this is stunning! Love those papers! Little Miss Muu Muu is adorable and your elements are fabulous!
Hugs,
Leslie
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

paperpapier said...

Little Miss Muu Muu is just so cute!!! Gorgeous card, love the roses embellishment, so pretty!

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow this is amazing, love the image and gorgeous colouring, fab design, looks great, hugs Liz xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails