LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cutie Pies "In The Garden" Release



Little Darlings Rubber Stamps

Cutie Pies "In The Garden" Release


Hi Everyone!!!  What a great day!!!  I'm so excited about this new release!  The response to the first release of Cutie Pies was amazing and I couldn't wait to show off this next one.  I just love this new release of Cutie Pies and they are sooooooooooooo much fun to color!  I really enjoy gardening so this 'In The Garden' theme was a no brainer for me.  I'm certain you'll fall in love with them :-)

The 'In The Garden' collection is available NOW at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.  If you love them as much as I do you'll want them all.  There is even a coordinating 'Garden Sentiments' set that was designed by my partner in crime - Mindy Baxter.  If you haven't seen her sentiment sets yet, you're in for a real treat.  You already know that she has a wonderful sense of design and style, but she's also funny and poetic and has come up with some super cute sentiments.

To celebrate this release we have a FANTASTIC BLOG HOP!!!  The Little Darlings Rubber Stamps 'Design Team' and some very talented guests have put on the most spectacular show for you.  If you came to my blog from our special guest Sharon's blog, then you're on the right track. I am the last stop on the Hop, but if you missed it, you can start at the beginning at the Little Darlings 'Inspirational' Challenge blog.  I give you my word...you won't want to miss it!!!

So, as I've mentioned, the name of the release is 'In The Garden' so that's also the theme for the Blog Hop.  I wanted to do something with tons of color and flowers and I think I suceeded.  I hope you like it!

Nurture your hopes...
I am so in love with these stamps!  They are so sweet and fun.  I decided to make a scene with 2 images:  'Trimming The Topiary' and 'Water Boy'.  They are super duper cute together!!!  I paired them with some new summer dp's, but I forgot to write down the name before tossing out the scraps :-(  I colored the images with Copic markers to match the dp's.

The lace is from RRR and the light blue ribbon is from SU.  The flowers are from both WOC and Petaloo.  I really like these little white Petaloo flowers.  They add such a feeling of summer.  They're designed to be colored with inks, but I really like them in plain white.  The matte behind the images was cut with a SB die and it adds such a beautiful texture to the card.

This is the inside of the card.  I decorated it to match the front and added a sentiment from the 'Garden Sentiments' set.  I left a little space for someone to personalize the message a bit.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed the Hop as much as we all enjoyed putting it together.  Thank you so much to our very special guest designers!!!  If you have a moment, feel free to head on over to take a look at the entire 'In The Garden' collection.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Hugs,

Angie


28 comments:

Sheri said...

I adore the beautiful, bright colors on this sweetheart of a card Angie and the sentiment is like the cherry on top! Just darling! :)

Frances said...

Love these wonderful stamps, and your card is stunning, Great coloring as always, hugs, Frances.

cabio's craft corner said...

Lovely and rich coloring. What a beautiful garden theme of your card Angie. Awesome display of these cuties and your pick of DP is perfect for the theme :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

HandmadebyTLC said...

The projects are wonderful Angie! All of the DT work was inspiring and some really bright and full of rainbow colors. My favorite's were Jane and Sharons, well except for your card of course! The stamps look adorable and I loved the green house in the background too!
Good luck in CHA and we'll see you again in August!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Boxofcolours said...

Hello Angie, what lovely colours! As always your colouring is amazing.
Hugs
Jane

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sharon said...

Hi Angie,

Thanks for the opportunity to be part of your bloghop and the chance to play with these gorgeous new images!

I love the beautiful papers you've used and all those gorgeous flowers!

Sharon x

Tracy Suzanne said...

Oh' Angie, this is so freakin' cute!!! Way passed Cotton Pickin' Cute! I adore your work and am pinning it now so I can just cherish it.

Hugs…Tracy @ Cotton Pickin Cute

scrapperdiane said...

Your card is so full of summer colors,you did a beautiful and realistic scene of a couple of kids tending their garden.love your coloring.

Alberto said...

Hello Angie

look this card! is such so colorful and full of beautiful emebellishments! love everything! the coloring is out of this world and the sentiment just perfect!
love love love all the card!

and the papers? AMAZING!

thank you for this hop!
hugs, your friend
alby xx

Vivi Casale said...

simply outstanding card!! so cheerful!! love it!

Corinne said...

Oh WOW, just LOVE all that red! Looks amazing.....fantastic coloring...
Hugs

Zulma said...

This is so beautiful Angie! pretty cutie pies images, nice colouring, LOL! and the d/p's are so beautiful. TFS, hugs, Zulma

Janiel/ janny said...

Angie, You always do BOLD and BRIGHT so well!! I just don't know how you do that. BEAUTIFUL card!!!
hugs.......

Renkata said...

ohhh yes they are really cutie pie stamps.
Fantastic card.

Sharman said...

Beautiful Card as always Angie. Love everything about this and congrats on your new Cutie Pie line. Very cute, all of them........

MichelleO said...

First - your card is just stunning! I adore the colors - and your coloring is so warm and rich.

Second - Thank you so much for letting me join the group for this fabulous release! I have been just busting with excitement!!! Totally loving it... ( and you may have to push me out the DT Door at the end of July ) :0) I am coloring another one right now !

HUGS
MichelleO

Di said...

Such a bright card. Loving all those bright colors. You've done a great job on this one!

Maryleva said...

Beautiful card. Great detail.

Linda said...

Hello Angie, I am a new follower and just love your blog very much and will be adding it to my blog list. I have had a look around and just love all your work it is Awesome!

Your card is absolutely fabulous! I am loving the papers and the inside of the card is as gorgeous as the front.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

soooo sweet
i have seen this card in real and its even more beautiful

Leah Ann Gast said...

Sooo GORGEOUS!!! Love all the beautiful colors..and such a cute,cute card! Hugs! Leah Ann

Denise Goeldner said...

Wonderful bright colours Hugs Denise xx

Susan said...

Too cute for themselves! I love the reds. Makes them so bright and summery looking. Thanks for sharing.

Susan

Sonia said...

Hi Angie
I love the image, great colouring, so colorful.. every detail. Amazing creation as always.
Thanks for your inspiration.
Greetings from Puerto Rico
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Milo said...

the card is is gorgeous. love the colors. Have a great day.

Robin said...

I love all the bright colors you chose. These images are just adorable and you colored them so beautifully. Love all the embellishments too. Hugs, Robin

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is really pretty great colours too, huggles Pops x x x

Related Posts with Thumbnails