LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Friday, May 18, 2012



Hi Everyone!

Gosh, I don't think I've ever neglected by blog this long!  Yikes!!!  I will be back next week with a new project or two.  I'm working really hard these days on getting ready to break ground on the new house as well as preparation of the CHA booth.  I still have a lot to do for CHA but it's all coming along nicely.  As far as the house goes, I've handed nearly everything in and we're waiting for final approval from the bank and permits from the township.  This process has been a long one and I'm exhausted.

So I'm taking the rest of the afternoon off work and heading to my studio to get a project ready to show.  I've got a long way to go on my project and I really hope I get it together by Sunday evening.  I can picture it in my head, I hope it'll all come together.  I'm feeling a bit rusty!

Big Hugs to you all,

Angie


2 comments:

Annette said...

I hope we will get to meet at CHA...I will be there too...

ednamburgess said...

We built once and can understand all the things you have to do. Good luck. Looking forward to the day your house is done and you can relax and enjoy it and work on cards again. Edna

Related Posts with Thumbnails