LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Tuesday, May 1, 2012



BIG NEWS!!!

Little Darlings Rubber Stamps

is the new

Manufacturer
and
North American Distributor

of

Saturated Canary RUBBER STAMPS!!!

That's right everyone!!!
Saturated Canary images will soon be available in RUBBER!


Here's what you can expect as we get started...

Little Darlings Rubber Stamps will be taking Saturated Canary to CHA in Rosemont, IL in July !!!  We will be in Booth 918 for those of you that wish to stop by and see us.  The lovely Krista Smith, the artist behind the images, will be there with us some of the time so you may even get the chance to meet this talented lady.

The rubber line of Saturated Canary will include both existing images as well as many new, exclusive images.  So you will be able to purchase some of your favorites in rubber as well as many BRAND NEW ADORABLE images that will only be available in rubber.

Saturated Canary rubber stamps will be available for purchase at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps some time in July.  A formal announcement will be made once a date is selected.  It's quite possible that some will go up for pre-order before then.  HOWEVER, the exclusive images will not be revealed until CHA.

Starting immediately, you will have an opportunity to show off your Saturated Canary creations at Little Darlings ChallengesThe Little Darlings Challenges blog will be open to all craft projects that feature one of the following images:  Little Darlings, Cuties Pies or Saturated Canary.


Here is a card that I made with one of my favorite Saturated Canary images.  I wanted to color up this gorgeous image and showcase her with this announcement because she is perfect for this time of year.  The name of the image is simply...Windy Day.


This gorgeous image was such a joy to work with.  I just love coloring the Saturated Canary images because they offer up so many ways to work with a ton of colors all in one image.  I just adore the beautiful big eyes and all of the layers in her hair and clothes.  I want to dress like her!  I don't know how Krista comes up with such amazing images time and time again.  Just wait til you see the exclusive images that she's done for RUBBER ONLY!!!


I paired this little lovely with some gorgeous dp's by Pink Paislee.  They are so soft and subtle and I just love them in the background of this image.  I also wanted to show you how the Saturated Canary images match so perfectly with the LD Warm Fuzzies sentiments which are designed by our very own Mindy Baxter.  This one is from the Spring Sentiments set and is available right now at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.



The flowers are all from WOC and the lace and doily are both from my stash.  I used an old border punch to cut the border towards the bottom of the card.  Lastly, I hand doodled some little dots and dashes around this gorgeous Saturated Canary image.

Thank you all for stopping by and sharing in our news today.  I'm extremely excited about this new adventure.  Krista Smith is not only a very talented lady, but she's an absolute sweetheart and a joy to work with.  I'm looking forward to bringing you more release details as we get closer to CHA.  I'll let you know as soon as the rubber stamps are available for purchase.  Until then, please stop by Little Darlings Challenges to enter your Saturated Canary projects in the challenges.

Big Hugs and tons of love to you all!

Angie




23 comments:

Sheri said...

EEEEK! I knew it! I'm so very, very excited for you!! That is SUCH wonderful, awesome news Angie! Congratulations!!

Olivia said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo happy. I have been so wanting these in Rubbah! Wonderful news.

Rosie said...

OMG!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am that these adorable images will be available in rubber soon!! It will make paper-piecing so much easier!! Congrats girl!! Hugs, Rosie

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh, Angie! That is so awesome! CONGRATS to you, girlfriend! I can't believe how far you've come in just the past two years!!!! I'm soooo happy for you!!!!!
hugs, Sharon

Maria Therese said...

I do love Krista's drawings ♥

Kate said...

This is fantastic news!!!

** Kate **

Carissa said...

Such exciting news and your card is gorgeous.
Carissa :)

Angela said...

Wow is she ever gorgeous Angie and you've colored her up soooo beautifully! Stunning card! I can't wait to work with some of these pretty stamps!! Congrats sweetie! hugs, Angela

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Melanie-Jane said...

Angie your card is amazing. I like her orange dress a lot. Always enjoy looking at your beautiful creations.
I wish you a great day.
hugs
Melanie-Jane

Dena said...

WOW! You have made my day! I have been wondering when they would be turned into rubber!!!! So much excitement!!!! Congrats on joining forces with such a super talented girl!!!!
Your card is awesome, as they always are!!!Such pretty coloring Angie!!!
Woo Hoo can't wait for the rubber!
Hugs, Dena

Annette said...

awesome that is wonderful news...can't wait...your card is amazing..

Louise said...

Hi Angie! ♥

WOW! I was so happy to see these news at your bloggy blog today! I simply can hardly wait :) I will be your very first customer I promise! I´ll be jumping with joy too!

And lady...your card is absolutely divine and makes me think I cannot wait another minute ;) Gorgeous coloring! Hugs ♥

Kelly Schelske said...

Woohoo, love SC images!!

Jane said...

Wow how fantastic...I hope you will be able to ship them to the UK?
Jane x

LaJanette said...

OMG! What fantastic news! I love SC images and thought your sneaks looked of that style...but then thought no way....Ahhhhh SO FUN! Oh and such a gorgeous card! So so pretty.

Please please please don't make the images small when turning them into rubber...I love the big eyes and hair; SC images have so much detail:0)

Hugs;
Janette

faithnme said...

soo Exciting.. I am a HUGE fan of Saturated Canary

Sonia said...

Hi Angie
Fabby news!... Your creation is totally gorgeous!
Hugs, Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

sara said...

stunning card angie love the mix of colours love love love these images cant wait to play !!
hugs sara x x x

Shelby said...

That's an awesome collaboration! Fantastic news.

Shelby

cabio's craft corner said...

Congratulations Angie!!! How exciting and you did a stunning job display this image on the pretty card. Love the coloring you did on this beautiful image!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Molecraft said...

Just beautiful!
Helen x

Carisa said...

This is SO exciting!!! I can't wait to meet you AND Krista at summer CHA! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails