LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring is Here!



Magnolia-licious DT Blog Hop

Hello Everyone!  Welcome to our monthly Magnolia-licious DT Blog Hop!!!  This time our theme is 'Luscious Lace'.  I just love using lace on my projects so this was an easy one for me :-)

If you've arrived here from Barb's blog then you're on the right track.  If not, then please start from the beginning at the Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog so you're certain to see all of the DT's fabulous lacey projects. 

Don't forget that you too have the opportunity to make your own Magnolia 'Luscious Lace' project and enter the challenge.  There is always a fantastic prize for the winner!!!


Spring is Here!

This little sweetheart is new from the Magnolia club kit.  I have no idea what her name is, but she's still the cutest thing.  I love her curly hair!  She looks Italian to me with those curls so I gave her dark hair.  I really like how it turned out too.  If you don't get the club kit then you'll be able to get the new stamps soon enough at Magnolia-licious.  They always have the latest and greatest Magnolia stamps as well as oldies but goodies.  The dp's are from Theresa Collins and the nautical color scheme is just perfect with this image.  I'm not a big fan of yellow, but when paired with blue and white it's simply gorgeous.  That cute little sentiment that I've stamped on the tag is from the Little Darlings - Warm Fuzzies "Spring Sentiments' set which was designed by our very own multi-talented Mindy Baxter.  This set was just released along with a set of Birthday Sentiments.

The lace that I used in the background and on the tag is from my stash.  The tag was cut using a Magnolia DooHickey tag die.  I don't see it in stock right now, but there many others available at Magnolia-licious that would do the trick.  All of the flowers are from WOC.  The image and matte were cut using SB dies.

I colored the image using Copic markers.

skin - E000, 00, 01, 11, 13, R20, 30
hair - N0, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9
dress/flowers - Y11, 21, V01
water - B0000, 21, 24

I'm entering this card in the Just Magnolia DT Call and crossing my fingers!

That is it from me today!  From here you can make your way over to Patti Jo's blog to see her lovely 'Luscious Lace' creation.

Have a terrific day and enjoy the Hop!!!

Angie



42 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is a very cute card. I hope you get on the DT team Angie you are a great designer.
hugs

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is a very cute card. I hope you get on the DT team Angie you are a great designer.
hugs

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

So precious! Love the blue and yellow and oh so cute image! Hugs! Leah Ann

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous!!

angelwhispers said...

Angie this is just yummy what divine colours and the image is such a little darling and loving the curls. Love Chanelle xx

Cheryl said...

I adore navy and yellow and what a fabby job you have done with them, Angie!!
Beautiful lace too!
Hugs, Cheryl

Louise said...

Very pretty card, love the richness of the blue and yellow combined
Louise

ednamburgess said...

Super cute. Love the colors and the design is great. Edna

Danielle said...

OMG| Angie, this is soooo pretty. Love this blue-white-yellow combo, just so happy and bright. You colored this sweet tilda beautifully, I love her short curly hair too. Beautiful card! Hugs.

Teri said...

Darling card, Angie! Such sweet color combos that you used! I love gingham, so that really caught my eye!!! It's perfect!!
Hugs,
Teri

Lori said...

She's just too darn cute, I love her in yellow and the beautiful deep navy papers, great card!

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Angie using a gorgeous colour combo and such an adorable Tilda!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

She IS a little cutie, great job!

Madge H. said...

Such a delighful card Angie, Love the papers you've used. Very striking!
~ rubber hugz !
Madge

sara said...

this is stunning angie she looks so sweet in yellow loving that gingham bow and the sentiment works perfectly
hugs sara x x x

Molecraft said...

Absolutely gorgeous, loving the colours!
Helen x

julieprice3 said...

This is gorgeous, I love the colours,it really pops! Beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia for our lovely lace challenge
Hugs Julie P

janet said...

Just adorable!!!

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh indeed! This little Tilda is absolutely adorable and you've done a wonderful job coloring her and your lace is gorgeous! Beautifully done...hugs...Barb <><

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweet sweet springy coloring on this Tilda you pick Angie. Love the pretty lace and the delightful bright yellow scheme. Fabulous card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

missstamper said...

Oh she is adorable and your card is awesome!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute

Frances said...

What a beautiful card, Angie, Love her yellow dress. great color combo. hugs, Frances.

Melanie-Jane said...

Dear Angie your card is amazing. Love this blue and yellow color combo. I'm a new follower and am so glad having found your blog "smile" thank you for sharing the colors you use, I appreciate a lot, since I like coloring as well with Copics. I love the way you airbrushed the circle with little Tilda in it. I wonder how you could make it that smooth and white in the middle.
Thank you for sharing :0)
Wish you a great day.
Hugs
Melanie-Jane

Janice said...

I love your card! The yellow is so springy and bright! And that image is going on my 'must have' list, which just keeps growing! Can't wait to see the enire new collection. Thanks for showing your card and sharing your copic color combinatons you used!

Elizabeth said...

I love your beatuiful creations, Angie. This card is beatuiful. Love the colors, too.
Elizabeth xx

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

Really cute! Guess this will be one of the images I'll try to resist, but will fail....
Lovely!
Hugs from Lisbeth

Paper Tails said...

Very pretty card! Your coloring looks fantastic. The colors you chose look very rich.

Karen

Donna said...

Angie, this card is stunning, the yellow and black are such a beautiful combination and after seeing this card I have to go buy this Maggie stamp.

mgoll88 said...

I love this sweet image from the Springkit, its sooo great!
Love the way xou colored it.. your card is fantastic =)

LG
Michaela

Teresa said...

Superb card and a great blog hop!
Teresa xx

Linda said...

Absolutely adorable and gorgeous coloring Angie!!!!! Wow excellent work!!!!

Suzan L said...

Hi Angie, your card is so darling!! I love the new image that you used and you have colored it so beautifully as always!! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Suzan

Mary said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love this Tilda image!! So adorable!!! Love your color combination!

Dawn said...

What a gorgeous card! I just love this cute little Tilda and you've coloured her to perfection! The paper choice and colours are beautiful.

Hugs, Dawn

Cami said...

So beautiful, Angie! Wow! this new image is so cute and so beautifully colored! You'll definitely get on the JM DT! Your work is always fabulous and you always inspire!
Hugs, Cami

Aartje said...

This is so gorgeous. I love your colors and your lace is fabulous.
Hugs Aartje

grammytuna said...

Your website is very nice. Love your coloring. This is fun.

Dot said...

Such a very beautiful card, wonderful colour combo, thank you for sharing.
hugs Dorte

Kirsty-Anne Davies said...

Hi Wow What a card !! The colours are so funky together ! I adore your coluring and that gorgeous bow it's all so perfect ! I would not be surprised if your picked for the DT as your work is just amazing !! ;0)

NGCARDS said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous card hun xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails