LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A little note...


Little Darlings Rubber Stamps

Hi Everyone!  I was finally able to finish a little project that I started quite some time ago.  I've had this sticky notepad covered with papers from my scrap basket and just waiting for me to finish coloring the image.  Well, I finally had a little time yesterday while I was on the phone.  Yep, I was coloring while talking on the phone and it still turned out ok!

Here's my project...


A little note...


All in all this was a pretty quick project.  Just a few minutes here and there and it was complete.  I picked up the sticky notes in a dollar bin, covered them with cardstock and dp from my scrap basket, added a colored image, a few flowers, some trim, a scrap of a feather and a sentiment and voilà!  It's done!  And, it's pretty doggone cute too!  The image is 'What a Sweetheart' from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps and I just love her!  She's part of the first 'Cutie Pies' release.

I had tried to complete this project for the Little Darlings Challenge last week but I just couldn't get it together.  The challenge is 'Outside' and I tried to make it look like she is walking in a field of flowers.  I know it's a stretch...but I tried!

 

Another view just for fun :-)



Here you can see the sticky notes on the inside.


That's it for me today.  Thank you so much for stopping by :-)  I hope you enjoyed my project and possibly found a little inspiration in it.  Don't forgot to stop by the Little Darlings Challenges blog to check out the current challenge!

Have a lovely day!

Angie



 

9 comments:

Sharman said...

This is just so darn cute. I love it. Love the image.....

Maria Therese said...

Wow you can color while talking on the phone.. That's impressive!! Beautiful notebook!!

Molecraft said...

This is fabulous, love it!
Helen x

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Angie!!

Danielle said...

Hello Angie, this is cute! such a girly little project. very nice little gift. Fabulous coloring as always. Hugs.

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Angie & would make a lovely gift :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is super cute. I have this image and it is one of my favorites.

hugs

Kathy said...

Super Cute Little Lady! Love the Card!!

Sonia said...

Adorable image, she look so cute!.. Super Fab, Amazing, Gorgeous.. I can tell a lot of adjetives for your creation. Thanks for always share inspirations for us of your FAN's
GREAT JOB! Love the feather.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Related Posts with Thumbnails