LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Saturday, April 7, 2012

Let's Do Lunch...



Hi Everyone!  Today is the first Saturday of the month, which means that my monthly card class is going on right now.  I currently have about 12 wonderful ladies gathered for a morning of coloring fun and we're making the card that I'm showing you today.  I hope they like it!  This class is a always a ton of fun.  We gather, color, talk, laugh, eat, and just have a really good time.  I wish we could do it more often!



Let's Do Lunch

I have a bunch of stamps that I purchased really early on when I first learned about blogging and found so many amazing stamp companies online that I never saw in the local stores here.  I was like a kid in a candy store and bought so many that I never had time to ink many of them.  So I decided to work with one for this class.  The is an image by Elisabeth Bell called 'Tea Time'.  I think she's so sweet.  This is the perfect card to send to a friend that you haven't seen in a while.  You could include a sentiment that reads "Let's Do Lunch".  Doesn't that sound like fun?  I didn't add a sentiment to mine just yet because I want the ladies in my class to be able to decide how they want to use the card and add their own sentiment to it.

The image is colored with Copic markers.  I really wanted to use my BV's this time.  I just love the stunning blue/grey that you get with them.  So this is a time I chose my color first, then I found dp's to match.  It usually happens the other way around!  But, BG just came out with this gorgeous 'Plumeria' collection and it works perfectly with the BV's.
All of the flowers and the metal corner piece are from WOC.  The gorgeous checkered ribbon is by American Crafts and it's as if it were dyed to match the dp's perfectly.  What a find!  The image and its matte were cut with SB dies.  The beautiful doily in the background is from a bunch of really cool sizes/patterns that I found online.  Lastly, I added some white crackle paint here and there to soften the edges.

That's all I have today.  Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!  I hope you'll leave me a little note to let me know that you were here :-)

Happy Easter to you all!

Angie



15 comments:

Riet said...

Wat een schitterende kaart,leuk die stempel,mooi ingekleurd.
Prachtig papier.

Liefs Riet.

Frea said...

This is so lovely Angie, what a great stamp!! Hugs, Frea

Kelly Schelske said...

This is so very pretty Angie!!

Candy said...

Your card is amazing and your coloring is fabulous!!

Tracy S said...

What a pretty card! I love the look of the BV's you used. I rarely use them at all. You have inspired me to give it a go though. Your card making class sounds like a blast!

Pat said...

Darn wish I lived close enought to join your group. :-) Awesome card. And of course in my favorite colors.

cebelica said...

Very beautiful card. Happy Easter to you too!

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

AWEEE I want to go to the class:(

Is Sharman there?? If she is, tell her I said HELLO!!!

Well enjoy your day.

Your card is nothing but GORGEOUS WOW!! The colouring on this one is BEAUTIFUL Angie wow!!!

I'm loving all the embellishments too,YUM!

TFS AND GIVING US A BIG TEASE ON YOUR CARD LOL!!!

HAVE FUN

XO Ruby

Hanna said...

Oh, Angie, this is such a BEAUTIFUL card my friend, I love everything about it, from tip to toe, STUNNING! :)
The colours are so lovely, and as always, I'm in love with your fabulous colouring :)

hugs,
Hanna

Zulma said...

Beautiful card Angie! gorjuss colouring and nice color combo. Can you add the numbers of the colors that you used for clothing. Nice details and image too. TFS, hugs, Zulma

Sharman said...

Great job. Sorry I missed the class. Love the card. I have this stamp so that makes me feel a little better... Hopefully I will be able to make it next month..

Ann Marie Governale said...

What a gorgeous card and I so love those copic colors. The doily and ribbon are such a great embellishment.

ednamburgess said...

So cute, love it. Like the way you've put it all together. Edna

Louise said...

Hi Angie!
This is so beautiful hunni!
Amazingly cute and girl...that image is rocking - so sweet! And your colouring is beyond fab :)
Amazing!

Hugs and happy easter!

Sonia said...

Hi Angie
Wow!, as always you did amazing creation, thanks for your inspirations.
Greetings from Puerto Rico
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Related Posts with Thumbnails