LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dance...


Little Darlings Challenges

Hello Everyone and welcome to another challenge at Little Darlings Challenges!!!  The theme this time is 'Pastel' and this was super duper difficult for me!!!  I looooove darker, richer colors and I almost never color in pastel.  So, 'challenge' was the word and I did my best :-)  Please keep in mind that the colors in the pics are actually darker than IRL.  I just couldn't get the editing right :-(

The fantastic LD Designers have done the most spectacular job with their projects.  I hope you'll stop by their blogs to let them know how wonderful their artwork is.  They really are fabulous and I adore each and every one of them!

Don't forget there are always wonderful prizes for 3 lucky winners with each challenge.  You can get all the prize details at Little Darlings Challenges.  Be sure to enter the challenge with your own creation so we can all see how talented you are :-)

One more thing before I show you my project...Little Darlings Rubber Stamps is now on Facebook!!!  We've started a Group where all Little Darlings fans can get together to share creations, ideas, tips, tricks, and just have fun getting to know each other.  You can click HERE to join the FB Group and get in on the fun.  There's a little CANDY up for grabs too.  On Friday the 13th, I'll be giving away one set each of the 2 NEW LITTLE DARLINGS SENTIMENT SETS THAT WERE RELEASED TODAY!!!  Yep!  You heard me right!  Little Darlings Rubber Stamps released its first ever sentiment sets today!!! 


I would be so appreciative if you would grab this CANDY pic and post it on the sidebar of your blog to spread the word :-)


And now, onto my project!

Dance...


I've wanted to work with these little 'Ballerinas' for such a long time now.  I started thinking about doing a Smash book and thought about making it all about me and my life.  I grew up in dance classes and it was an extremely HUGE part of my life for so many years.  In fact, my life pretty much revolved around it!  So this little Ballerina is me.  I only needed one Ballerina so I stamped them and cut them apart.  Their hands are not intertwined so it was super easy to do!  You could also do this if you want to make something for your daughter, niece, or granddaughter but only need one Ballerina.  Anyway, I'm going to include this tag in my Smash book and I'm going to color the other Ballerina to use in a different place on the page.

These gorgeous dp's have been hanging out in my studio for quite some time.  They are by DoCrafts and they're called 'Confetti'.  The checkered ribbon is from a local craft store and I'm absolutely in love with it.  It totally makes this tag!  The flowers are mostly from WOC.  There's some lace tucked in behind the flowers and it's also from a local craft store.  You can't really see them in the photo, but there are some beautiful doilies peering out from the back of the tag.  I printed the sentiment myself and cut it with a die from WOJ.  The little butterflies were cut with a punch.  Lastly, the image is colored with Copic markers.  I added some horizontal lines to her tutu and I stole the idea from the mega talented Angela Wood.  I hope you don't mind Angela!  I just how it looked on your card!

That's all from me today!  Thank you so very much for stopping by.  Don't forget to join Little Darlings Rubber Stamps on Facebook and get entered to win the Little Darlings Sentiment Sets!  I hope to see you there!  We're planning on having a ton of fun and you won't want to miss it!

Have a great day :-)

Angie


3 comments:

Sonia said...

Super Fabby creation Angie, love the pink color, the embellishments.. of course your great colouring.
GREAT JOB!
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Riet said...

So beautiful Angie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous tag Angie. Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails