LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tilda and the Beanstalk...



Hi Everyone!!!  I'm finally back with another card.  I've been working on this project for about a week and a half...coloring here and there when I can.  I was originally going to use these images for a project for yesterday's Magnolia-licious Blog Hop, but I couldn't get it colored in time.  I won't go into the boring details of what I've been up to since it's all work related and really boring.  So, I will just get right to my project!  I hope you like it :-)


Tilda and the Beanstalk
When I received my Magnolia-licious DT Kit, the first thing I wanted to do was ink up this little cutie!  I just love her!!!!!!!!!!  Look at Tilda on that Beanstalk!  Anything cuter?  I don't think sooooooo!  Her official name is Beanstalk Tilda and she's resting on the Beanstalk after quite a long climb up into the clouds.  Both are available at Magnolia-licious right now and are discounted 10%!  How's that for a deal?  Head on over and get yours while supplies last.  With the nursery rhyme theme, they are perfect for a child's birthday or a baby shower.  I really love the idea of using them for a baby shower.  I would have loved to receive a card with these images on it when I was pregnant with my son.


Both images are colored with Copic markers...and lots of them!  Because I was working on the coloring throughout the past 10 or so days, I have no idea which colors I used.  All of the flowers are from WOC and were given to me by my sweet friends Mindy and Claudia.  Thank you Sweeties!!!  A girl can never have enough flowers!  The papers are from an old BG 6x6 pad.  The gorgeous lace and doily are from my stash.  I cut the dragonflies with a Magnolia DooHickey die.  I don't see it in stock at Magnolia-licious right now, but they have tons of other dies to choose from right now.  They've started stocking Cheery Lynn Dies, Marianne Dies and Memory Box Dies and they've got a really good selection at great prices.

One more thing before I go!  I was supposed to post my 'Cutie Pie' CANDY winner over the weekend but I just plain forgot!  Oy!  Anywho.....I let random.org do the pickin' and it chose.....................................

#19 Zehra
Congratulations Zehra!

email me at ajhunt{at}comcast.net to claim your prize!!!

Well, that's it for me today.  Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you'll leave me a little note to let me know that you were here!

Til next time,

Angie


20 comments:

quiltindiva said...

I agree, this card is just too cute and would be the perfect baby card!

Suzi said...

This is utterly adorable, no wonder you wanted to colour her up right away. She is so so cute. A beautiful card Angie.
Hugs
Suzi x

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is just adorable
Hugs

Karen said...

This is gorgeous!! : )

Heidi said...

Absolutely adorable. Anyone would love to get this card. Thank you for sharing!

Heidi

Candy said...

Oh Angie!
What a wonderful and beautiful card!!
Love everything about it :o)
Hugs, Candy

cabio's craft corner said...

Elegant and sweet card Angie. Love the doily and pretty lace trim. They seem so perfect for these images :o)
Hugs.
Cabio

Jill said...

Just amazing Angie :)
Love love love your colouring and I must say your card are a real piece of art!
Just fantastic sweetie
Hugs, Jill

Koraliki Beaty said...

Angie wonderful :) wow

Cheryl said...

Angie, you have certainly showcased this cutie perfectly!! Love, love the depth of your coloring!! Fabulous!!!

julieprice3 said...

Angie,this is absolutely gorgeous! I just love the colours and that wonderful DP, oh and the flowers, Delightful card
Hugs Julie P

Elle said...

This WOULD be a perfect baby shower card. Cuter than cute!

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Angie. The colours are so pretty and beautiful stamps and embellishments
Clairexx

zehra said...

awesome coloring, love the layout, and like the sneak peek of the inside too.

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Angie!
This Tilda and bean stalk is so cute. Absolutely love the color scheme. Fabulous layout.
Hugs Maz

syllie said...

This is absolutely stunning. Your coloring is amazing beautiful and I love all the colors you have used for this little cutie and also your design is great with all the pretty flowers.
xxxSylvia

Molecraft said...

Totally stunning, gorgeous colours!
Helen x

Alberto said...

Hello Angie!!

this card is really amazing, my dear cutie!!! you've color it so divenly!!! really wonderful! the fowers and the papers are also amazing!!! wonderful!!

a very big hug to you
Ciao, Alberto

Danielle said...

Hello Angie, this is most adorable. You know, I would have loved to have such beautiful images to color when I was young... So... I can't stop right now, I guess I am compensating LOL. Beanstalk tilda is just soooo pretty, and you showcased her wondrfully. Love those earthy colors, and this wondrful cluster. Asbsolutely gorgeous. Hugs.

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails