LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Isn't She Lovely...



Little Darlings Rubber Stamps
New Release

"Spring Is In The Air"


Hello Everyone!  Boy oh boy do we have a great release and show for you today!!!  Little Darlings Rubber Stamps is releasing some adorable new images for spring and the collection is called 'Spring is in the Air'.  They are on sale today so be sure to get yours while supplies last!!!

The Design Team has a special blog hop going on to show off the new collection.  And we've got some amazingly talented Guest Designers playing along to inspire you as well.  Thank you everyone for doing such an outstanding job with your creations!!!  You're all so awesome!!!

Now on to the Hop!  I am the last stop on the Hop.  If you've come to my blog by way of the fabulous Ruby, then you're on the right track.  If not, then feel free to start from the beginning at Little Darlings Challenges so that you don't miss a thing!....including a special prize for a lucky follower!!!

Today I'm showcasing 'Isn't She Lovely'.  I taught a class in Puerto Rico last Fall and made two cards for the class.  Well, actually, I made one card and the manufacturer couldn't supply enough of the papers so I used the same image with the upcoming line of papers that the manufacturer then sent to me.  I've never shown the cards on my blog so today was the perfect opportunity.  In fact, I had this collection of stamps designed specifically for the Puerto Rico classes and I'm finally releasing them today so you can all enjoy them!

So, since I made two cards, I decided to show you how you can use the same image, layout and embellishments with two very different looks by simply using different dp's.


Isn't She Lovely


This is the card that I ultimately used for the class.  The dp's are from MME and the embellishments are by American Crafts.  'Isn't She Lovely' is colored with Copic markers.  These colors are bright and playful and perfect for a 'Love' themed card.  Because the colors are so bright, they are perfect for Spring and Summer too!



Here is an angled view to show off some of the dimension on the card.



This is the first card that I made for the class but the dp's were not available for the entire class.  The dp's are from MME and the embellishments are by American Crafts. 'Isn't She Lovely' is colored with Copic markers.  As you can see, using different dp's can create an entirely different feel to the card.  This one is much darker and creates a more vintage or romantic feel. 


Here is an angled view to show off some of the dimension on the card.


CANDY
I have a litte giveaway today as well.  I'm offering up one of my Cutie Pie stamps to a lucky commentor on this post.  All you have to do to enter the random drawing is leave a comment below on this post and I will have random.org select the winner on Friday March 16th at 8pm EST.  I'll post the winner over the weekend.

Keep in mind, the can use the image as it is stamped, with two ballerina's dancing together.  Or, you could cut them apart and use them separately or only one on a card/project.  It's an extremely versatile stamp.  So for those of you that have a daughter, grand-daughter, niece, or a friend who loves ballet...this could be the perfect stamp for you :-)

Here's what you could win!


Well, that is it for me today!  I hope you enjoyed the Blog Hop and were inspired to go spend some time in your craft room.  The 'Spring is in the Air' collection is on sale right now at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.  Get yours while supplies last!!!

Ciao!

Angie



29 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Gorgeous cards Angie! I love all of the pink... I know you do too!

Hugs, Mindy

Lisa said...

Wow Angie! She is lovely and so is your card! I just love these Little Darling images and your card is wonderful!
Big Hugs!

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous card! Love the new stamps :) Thanks for the fun hop!
Hugs, Lena Katrine

julieprice3 said...

Wonderful new stamps Angie, Love the colours and her gorgeous dress, delightful card
Hugs Julie P

Uta said...

Your card is so beautiful. I love the papers and colors and the image is so lovely.

Hugs, Uta

mags said...

Gorgeous cards Angie. The image is lovely and love the way you have created two different feeling cards from the same stamp.
Mags
x

Wendy Thompson said...

Just beautiful, two gorgeous looks for the price of one. I love them

Jill said...

Gorgeous hop Angie. All the new stamps looks fantastic and the little boy is my definitly favorite, too cute for words!
Love all your pink :)
Have a nice day and thanks for the chance winning the ballerinas too :)
Hugs, Jill

Eulalia said...

Beautiful card!
I love the "tartan paper".
Thank you very much for the chance to win this lovely stamp... two adorable ballet dancers!!
I cross my fingers.
xoxoxo Eulalia

Amanda xx said...

What a gorgeously cute little stamp and a lovely card...love the pink xxx hugs amanda

Amber (bambi64) said...

Love your card. Your coloring is off the charts. That image is just too darn cute!

Maryann said...

Your card here is absolutely gorgeous Angie, and I just love the proud look on her face, like she´s almost saying, watch me here, isn´t I just a darling cutie? ha ha ha. It could actually just be my little granddaughter, who had been modelling for this one ha ha ha. I love it, and also the ballerina stamp are so gorgeous as well..

Boxofcolours said...

Wow, Angie, I am never disappointed when I pop over to your blog for a visit and today is no exception. Thanks for having me tag along with you guys this month.
Hugs
Jane

Bev said...

Oh My Word. What a Beautiful Stamp and a wonderful collection you have. You're Two cards were Perfect. What an Amazing Talent you have. Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone.

Tinkerella said...

Hey Angie, once again I must admit - I'm in love with your cards. They're just gorgeous!

Thanks for giving the opportunity to win one of those lovely girls you're using!

Hugs, Elisa

Beate said...

Angie, your new collection is wonderful. So is your card! Thanks so much for letting me join you the last few month. It has been fun!
Hugs and smiles

Sonia said...

Hello Angie
I love your new collection. I have that girl image after you visit PR, I love it! You did an fabby card. GREAT JOB!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Angela said...

Beautiful cards Angie! Always love your layouts and papers/colors choices. Your work is always stunning and as always LOVE your coloring! big hugs, Angela

zehra said...

your cards are gorgeous, loved your perspective on how it changes with same layout and different dp. love the dp.

I also would love to win this stamp, my daughter things it is is awesoem(she is 6), calls it two friends playing pretend. She likes to dance around the house.

HandmadebyTLC said...

Hi Angie, the team has outdone themselves again, I have to say Alberto and Sara's were overwhelming! I do love yours as well because of the rich colors in the background and the image simply placed in the center with some very easy to look at flowers on the edges. Anyway, thanks again for the opportunity! Best wishes with the new cutie's!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Vicky said...

These are stunning love your image & your fantastic colouring & love the papers they are gorgeous.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

She sure is lovely - and so were the cards.
Hugs from Lisbeth

Shelby said...

She is such a cutie patootie and you've definitely brought her to life and those papers you've paired her with are gorgeous!

Shelby

Renkata said...

Angi, the new images are so precious and adorable.
The card is fantastic.

Mary Lou said...

Hi Angie~~OMWord this is sooo pretty!!! Love the new images--truly amazing once again :) Thanks so much and happy day to you!!
Hugz

cabio's craft corner said...

What a fun display on this image with two different sets of DPs Love the sweet colored image and the cute embellishment details :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Melvin said...

Hi Angie. I took your class in Puerto Rico and I learned with you how to paint the cheeks. Thank you for your help and for coming to my island. You are always welcome

Melvin said...

Hi Angie. I took your class in Puerto Rico and I learned with you how to paint the cheeks. Thank you for your help and for coming to my island. You are always welcome

Christy Designs said...

I love your coloring in this girls.
She is lovely with the bright color, it's look life :)and the papers you choose is perfect. GOOD JOB !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails