LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Sunday, February 5, 2012

Photos...


FINALLY SOME CHA PHOTOS!!!

What a thrill it was to be at CHA once again!  I got to see several old friends and meet some new ones.  Everyone was so sweet and we had a wonderful time.

I've got some photos as proof of the great time we had.  I've also got some photos from the Magnolia booth :-)

Here goes!


The show begins with a parade and the awesome sound of bag pipes!
It's so exciting!!!


Magnolia Mini World Booth

Mindy and I

Cabio and Mindy coloring

The gang at Patti Jo's flower making class.
Left to right:  Patti Jo, Bronlyn, Diana, Sharon, Cabio, Suzan, Jacque, Mindy, Bev and Me

The gang having dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Left and around the table: Bronlyn, Mindy, Me, Sharon, Patti Jo, Cabio, Suzanne, Diana, Suzan, Bev and Jacque

Mindy, Jacque, Bronlyn and Me

Mindy, Me, Sharon and Diana

Suzan, Bev and Jacque

Mindy and I got to have a fab dinner with Yamille from Memory Box.  Her friend Maria was an absolute joy as well.

Mindy and I got to meet Sandie Dunne at the La La Land Crafts booth

Mindy, John and I at the Magnolia booth

 Magnolia booth

Magnolia booth

I hope you enjoyed my photos.  It was such a great show, but most of all, I got to be in the company of some spectacular people.

Hugs to you all,

Angie



8 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Angie,
I loved looking at your photos.
Thank you.
Love, Mel. xxx

Thea said...

Great photo's Angie! Thanks.

Hugs Thea

Tammy Ortiz said...

Looks like such fun!
We are glad you are back safe and sound!
Hugs Tammy
http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/

NGCARDS said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time! xxx

Linda said...

Wow beautiful pictures Angie!!!! You and Mindy look like sisters!!!!! Lucky you !!!!! Hope you had a great time!!!!!

Lou said...

Hi! really lovely photos Angie,looks like you had a great time :)thanks for sharing.
hugs Lou.xx

cabio's craft corner said...

Thank you so much for sharing these pictures Angie. I had a great time there and glad to meet you in person :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Sonia said...

Hello Angie
Love all the CHA photos, thanks for sharing.
Greetings from Puerto Rico
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails