LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Friday, February 24, 2012

Once Upon A Time...



Hi Everyone!  Today I've got a new card with a couple images from the upcoming Magnolia 'Princes and Princesses' Collection.  You'll see the up for pre-order at Magnolia-licious any day now.  So keep checking in there to reserve yours!!!  I am so in love with this new collection!  I got to see the first half of it at CHA and it's so adorable.  You've probably already seen them since I think they were leaked online a bit early by someone.  Plus, all of us on the Magnolia DT have had the pleasure of showing them off to you for inspiration.  The two images that I'm showing you today are my favorites so far.  They just look like the cover of a story book!



Once Upon A Time

Could these images be any cuter?  I DON'T THINK SO!  I've paired 'Sweet Princess Tilda' with 'Tilda's Castle'.  This scene was soooooo much fun to color!!!  It took me about 2.5 hours but it was well worth it.  It's 100% colored with Copic markers and I have no idea which ones I used.  There were so many piled on my desk and I had to keep clearing them in order to make room for more. 


The dp's are from a new 6x6 pad called 'Howdy Doody' from MME.  The main color is a really deep melon color, but it looks more like orange on camera.  I tried to fix it while editing my photos but I just couldn't get it right.  The ribbon is from my stash, but I may have gotten it from RRR.  Both the chandelier glass and white paper lace are from the Magnolia shop in Sweden.  There are a couple of glass pins tucked into the bow that I think I bought from WOC.  The flower was given to me by Claudia and I believe it's also from WOC.  I just love the two tone yellow/pink together.  Thank you Claudia!  I found the large square doily in one of my craft drawers and thought it would frame the picture nicely.


Isn't this sentiment just darling?  It's so perfect with this collection of stamps.  It's from Claudia's collection, but she was sweet enough to let me stamp it yesterday.  It's a large sentiment so I decided to use it on the inside of the card, which I decorated to compliment the front of the card.

Well, that's it for me today!  Thank you so much for stopping by :-)  I hope you enjoyed my sneak peek of Magnolia's new collection.

I hope you have a fun and safe weekend!

Angie


31 comments:

Christina C. said...

Absolutely amazing....a totally luscious creation!

Tammy Ortiz said...

These are so very cute
I am in love with them as well

MILA25 said...

Beautiful card.
Hugs Mili

Janine said...

WOW Your colouring is amazing Angie. I love the way that you've done the grass and cobbles.
Hugs, Janine xx

Angela said...

OMGosh Angie, this is really really gorgeous! Definately the cover of a storybook that I wish I had so I could look at it every day! LOL I'm so corny! Beautifully colored Angie, I wish I could watch you color in person sweetie! Have a good weekend, hugs, Angela

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Angie your card is just stunning!!!
love your colouring on your sweet card.
I love her dress in yellow!
That sentiment is really sweet with this collection :-)
We can not wait to see you soon again, that was so much fun yesterday
Claudia

Barb Hardeman said...

Fabulous card Angie! What an adorable image and the sentiment inside is perfect! Hugs...Barb <><

julieprice3 said...

This is just gorgeous Angie! I love the castle and the scene you've created, Delightful card
Hugs Julie P

PJane Rigonan said...

.. this is amazing angie! your colors are perfect! :)..

Suzi said...

So lovely Angie, your colouring is amazing and those images are so cute. I can see this being a very popular release. I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Suzi x

Eulalia said...

Yes Angie, all your cards tell us a story... a fantastic tale.
Our hearts light up through your colours!
Sorry for my fanciful English!

sara said...

wow angie stunning doesnt even come close !!! amazing colouring love this soooooo much ive just ordered my stamps i was just planning on a few but how are you supposed to choose !!! this new collection is so me so had to had a few more than a few lol!!!
hugs sara x x x

Only By His Grace said...

Gorgeous card Angie.
such a sweet card for a little princess.
Hugs Maz

Louise said...

Gorgeous card Angie, the colors are fabulous. I can't wait for this collection to be available, the stamps are all so cute
Louise

Renkata said...

Sensational coloring on the grass. Love it.

Suzan L said...

Hi Angie, your card is so gorgeous, especially your coloring of the two sweet images! The grass is amazing!! I have these two images on my wish list and now that I've seen what you have created with them, I want them even more! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Suzan

Elle said...

OMG this is so sweet! Very well done, too.

Ann Marie Governale said...

Beautiful card. Love the scenery, the image and the colors.

Shelley said...

Just adorable! A gorgeous card with a sweet image. Great colouring as usual. Thanks for the inspiration. hugs Shelley

Eulanda said...

Oh she is so cute! And your card is just amazing!! Love the colors! Hugs!

Stampin Mindy said...

Hey Angie!

This came out beautiful!!!!! I LOVE the way the grass came out, it looks like it's coming right off the paper. I can't wait to get my hands on some of these new stamps.. seems like forever since we seen them at CHA! *sigh*

Hugs, Mindy

Danielle said...

Beautiful... absolutely beautiful.

syllie said...

This is totally gorgeous. Your coloring is amazing beautiful. It only cost me 2 hours to color Tilda, so i think when i color this it take me a day LOL. But your card is beautiful on the outside and inside.
xxxSylvia

Tracy S said...

wow this is amazing! Whoever is lucky enough to receive this beauty, better cherish it..lol Your coloring is fantastic!

Molecraft said...

Wow, your colouring is just amazing and the colours are gorgeous!
Helen x

Linda said...

Wow gorgeous card Angie!!!! And your right this new collection is awesome!!!!! Fabulous work again!!!!

Sandi said...

a Fairy Tale card indeed, love the detail and color. hugs

Sandi said...

a Fairy Tale card indeed, love the detail and color. hugs

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous coloring and beautiful scene on this card Angie. I can't wait to get these images to ink them up too :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Mascha van Dijk Zimmerman said...

Just beautiful, love it, bye Mascha

Melvin said...

Your card is amazing

Related Posts with Thumbnails