LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


I Love Stamping

Happy Valentine's Day Stamp Lovers!!!  Valentine's Day is a special day for us to recognize how much we love someone.  But, can we talk about about other things we love too?  Of course, my heart is filled with love for my family and they bring me joy like nothing else can.  But I also have a great love for crafting...specifically stamping.  So, since my blog is a craft blog, I decided to post a project to demonstrate my love for stamping!

While at CHA, I got to visit with John and Barbro and it was so wonderful to see them again.  Barbro slipped me a couple of samples from the upcoming collection and I've colored one for you to see today.  I think it's the perfect demonstration of my love for stamping.  I hope you enjoy it!


I Love Stamping!


This little cutie is called 'Stamp Tilda' and she's currently available as a pre-order at Magnolia-licious.  Diana is always quick to get the stamps right away and they ship them as soon as they have them.  So get your orders in while supplies last! 

Do you see that Tilda is stamping an image of herself?  How cute is that!!!  I've colored the rubber stamp purple to match the color of the Magnolia rubber... hehe.  I really enjoyed coloring this stamp, of course, I enjoy coloring them all!  But this one was a really quick color and I completed this whole tag in about 1.5 hours, which is half the time it usually takes me.

The image is colored with Copic markers and backed with a matte that was cut with a SB die.  The dp's are from a BoBunny pad from last year.  The flowers are from both WOC and Magnolia, with the exception of the black one, which I rolled from a black ribbon from one of my Magnolia DT kits.  The pearl in the center of it is from WOC.  All of the other embellies are from my stash.

I hope you enjoyed my project!  Thank you so much for stopping by.  Happy Valentine's Day to you all!!!

Hugs,

Angie


11 comments:

Penni said...

This is fabulous. I love this stamp and have it on pre-order - can't wait for it to arrive.

Hugs
Penni
X

Linda said...

gorgeous!!!I just looove everything you make:)I`m a huge fan:):)
Hugs,Linda

Frea said...

Hi Angie, such a lovely Valentine project. I love the idea of Valentine's day, but here in the Netherlands it is not that big :(
But you sure did a great job. Hugs, Frea

Bron said...

Ooooo this is sooooo cute! I love this Tilda and will be snagging up one when I can.
Hugs from Bron x

Suzan L said...

Hi Angle, Your tags is gorgeous!I can't wait to get this cute image! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Hugs,
Suzan

Angela said...

So adorable Angie! I have this image and that other "rare" stamp on order too. Gorgeous tag and beautifully colored and embellished. I should make some tags - thanks for the inspiration! hugs, Angela

Barb Hardeman said...

Perfect! I also have this image on pre-order and can't wait for her to arrive! Fabulous job with the coloring - even down to the purple rubber...hugs...Barb <><

cabio's craft corner said...

Super sweet tag Angie. Love the stamp idea of Tilda stamps Tilda. The black adds great contrast on this creation. Thanks for sharing :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Carito said...

Divino, maravillos me encanta :)

Linda said...

Stunning creation Angie and Happy Birthday to you and many more!!!!!

Sylvia said...

Hi Angie.

I've just looked at your blog a bit difficult and I'm thrilled.
Very beautiful and made ​​with love maps can be found with you.

Best wishes and a nice Sunday.
Sylvia

Related Posts with Thumbnails