LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cutie Pies - Release


Little Darlings Rubber Stamps
Blog Hop

Introducing the new...
Cutie Pies!!!



Hey Hey Hey Everyone!!!  The day has finally come!!!  I've been waiting for quite a while now to show you my new 'Cutie Pies'!  I hope you're enjoying the show so far.  The Design Team has gone waaaaaaay over the top once again and I couldn't be prouder of them.  They are a fabulous Team!  Love you all!!!  And how about our Guest Designers!!!  OMGosh!!!  Their work is so amazing and inspirational!!!  Thank you so much ladies!  I know your schedules are full and I greatly appreciate the time and work that you put into helping with this celebration.

Now, on to the Hop...I'm the last stop so I hope you'll be pleased with my project.  If you've arrived here from Sandie's blog then you're on the right track.  If not, then you can start from the beginning at Little Darlings Challenges

This Hop coincides with our Little Darlings Challenge and the theme is 'Favorite Embellishment'.  I happen to have a new favorite embellishment and it's 'handmade fabric flowers'.  They're a little messy to make but I just love the effect!

Here's my project...


Flowers For You

I colored this sweet little 'Flowers For You' Cutie Pie with Copic markers.  I've had her colored for quite a while now and was planning on making a card to show you.  For some reason when I sat down to do that, I just wasn't inspired.  So, I got up out of my seat and dug through my 'waiting to be altered' drawer.  That's where I found this frame.  It was just a boring white frame that cost a buck at the local craft store and I've never really had an idea of what to do with it.  But, this time, when I looked at it, I got an idea.  This is exactly why I buy these things when I find them...cause you never know when you'll be inspired to create something wonderful with them!

Anyway, the dp's are brand new from the BG 'Kissing Booth' 6x6 paper pad.  I tore the pieces and decoupaged them to the frame.  I made the big pink rolled flower from some silk ribbon and added the string of pearls for a shabby chic touch.  The large yellow and dark pink flowers were made from Webster's Bloomers and I added large pearls to the centers.  The rest of the flowers are from WOC.  The image and matte were cut using SB dies.  The feather is from my stash.  The gorgeous paper swirls were cut using a Magnolia DooHickey 'Leaf and Swirl' Die.  The pearls on the image are from my stash.  The beautiful sentiment is from SU.

So that's it for my project, but you're not done yet!  Be sure to hop on back to the Little Darlings Challenges blog to get in the running for the CANDY!!!

Don't forget that the Cutie Pies are in the store today!  Get yours while the first shipment lasts!

Have an awesome day!!!

Angie




43 comments:

julieprice3 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love your flowers and pearls and these sweet little Cutie Pies are the best ones yet. Absolutely Gorgeous!
Hugs Julie P

Chris x said...

These new little cuties are the best yet.
Your card is beautiful!
Hugs
Chris x

Monique said...

Soooo cute.

Hugs Monique

cabio's craft corner said...

Love your breath-taking project. Those flowers are totally gorgeous. Cute colored stamp image that match perfectly with your color scheme!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Meretekj said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
I love this card!

KalySto said...

Love your work, but this design is amazing!

Hlora said...

Love your color choices (especially her eyes). Your coloring is so lovely.

Kelly Lloyd said...

these images are wonderfull.. you card is great.. love all the embellishments too. hugs kelly

Irene said...

WOW flowers wherever I look, this is just gorgeous and the cutie pie looks very happy in this scene!!!

xx Irene

Louise said...

Gorgeous!! Congrats these images are all so sweet
LOuise

Teri said...

Congratulations, Angie, these are just the sweetest!!!! I just want to pinch those chubby little cheeks!!! LOL!! You, of course, did a fabulous job with your creation... just well... darling!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Myrna said...

Angie your new line of stamps are just adorable!!! Love them!

Angela said...

What a beautiful creation this is Angie! Lovely sentiment surrounded by so much beautiful embellishing. Love what you've created with this cutie pie and your coloring is always so gorgeous! hugs, Angela

Tammy Ortiz said...

So excitd I ordered her and I am so thrilled to get these beauties
Hugs Tammy

http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/

Cathy said...

Ewww, so many flowers and the perfect Cutie Pie.

Beate said...

Angie, your frame looks out of this world amazing! Thanks again for letting me hop along.
HUGS!

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely gorgeous frame, Angie!!! Love your fabric flowers and have been wanting to try those. Thanks for the inspiration! Gorgeous work as always! I LOOOOVE your new collection!
hugs, Sharon

Renkata said...

Stunning project Angie, so cute image.

Mary Lou said...

Angie this is AMAZING!!!! What a treasure these Cutie Pies are!!! Your project is wondrous and love the saying!!! Great decoupaging....Brilliant flowers-MMmmmm marvelous.....and cannot forget to mention "Flowers for You"--just adorable!!!
Thanks thanks thanks for such a fabulous release---will be shopping soon ;)
Hugz and love

Mary Lou said...

Angie this is AMAZING!!!! What a treasure these Cutie Pies are!!! Your project is wondrous and love the saying!!! Great decoupaging....Brilliant flowers-MMmmmm marvelous.....and cannot forget to mention "Flowers for You"--just adorable!!!
Thanks thanks thanks for such a fabulous release---will be shopping soon ;)
Hugz and love

Shanna Shands said...

I really love this and all the different details. You have totally inspired me as I have a frame myself but I just never knew what to do. i have pulled my kissing booth papers so many times to make a card but I just have not like the combo with anything... I am definitely going to give this a try. I love the image and how you colored her and added her to it!


Thanks for always being inspiring!

Rosie said...

Spectacular Angie! Love these little Cutie Pies...another amazing release girl! I have lots of these frames...now I've got some ideas on what to do with them! Hugs, Rosie

Tanya S said...

WOW what a perfect ending to the hop.This is stunning!!!!It's a fabulous little treasure!!

Ivonne said...

Beautiful card Angie and I love your flowers, they really look gorgeous! Hugs, Ivonne

Eulanda said...

Awwwww!! OH my gosh this is so very pretty!! I just luv LUV your home made flowers they're gorgeous!! I also love your coloring especially her hair!! So happy your blog hop was so full of inspiration. The ladies did an amazing job!! WOW! I was happy to be a part of it! Hugs!

serena said...

je trouve ce cadre magnifique.
Il a plusieurs atout qui le met en valeur.
BISOUS
serena

Maryann said...

Oh my these are so cute Angie, I really love them all, so cute and sweet.

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Gorgeous frame! Love these adorable stamps...tooo cute!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

HandmadebyTLC said...

Hi Angie, what a terrific Hop! I've loved all the cards as a matter of fact I'm torn between the rich vibrant ones and the sweet pastels! These images are just beautiful with both. I love the movement in the hair and the big bright eyes of these images and you have a fabulous crew for the showcasing too! I loved all of them! Thanks for sharing and I love the new DP and you did a great job on all your handmade blowers, congrats!
Hugs,
See you soon,
Tammy Louise

Jill said...

Oh Angie, you have created the most wonderful stamps and I have enjoyed every minute of the hop! Your frame is gorgeous and your colouring skills is amazing. Love the handmade flowers, always envie people that can do that!
Thanks for sharing your wonderful work sweetie :)
Have a nice evening
Big hugs from Jill

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable

Lena Katrine said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy, SwEeTiE!!!
Hope you get a day filled with lots of love, presents and surprices!
BIG hugs, Lena Katrine

PS! Love your frame, and the new image is so cute :)

Jodie from Oz said...

Angie, Your cutie pies are adorable,she is coloured perfectly as always and I love your beautiful frame, the flowers and pearls are stunning. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, hope you have a wonderful day. Hugs Jodie from Oz :)

Shanna Shands said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Nikki said...

What a fantastichop and this is just delightful love the picture frame
hugs Nikki C

Regina said...

Angie!!!! A very happy birthday!!!
May today and all year round be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.
Hugs
Regina

Adriana said...

What a nice flowerfull creation did you make!

Sonia said...

Angie, Totally Gorgeous, love your creation. Very Inspirational.
HB Angie, HB to you! ;-)
Feliz Cumpleaños Angie!!
Enjoy your special day, blessing.
-Sony
sonia-studio60.bllogspot.com

Frances said...

Happy Birthday, Angie!
Have Fun! hugs, Frances.

Mary Lou said...

Hey there Sweetness~~popping by to Say~~Happy Birthday--I know I am a day late but you are not forgotten :D
Wishes for love and happiness and of course prezzies :)

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

So beautiful! All your embellishments are just gorgeous! The flowers, feather, pearls! The images are all quite sweet too!

Mary said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love the flowers and the image is so cute!!

Loz ♥ said...

your frame is gorgeous - I love all the different flowers xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails