LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Friday, January 27, 2012

Tilda with Daisy...


Magnolia Mini World at CHA

Hi Everyone!!!  Gotta a little something to show you that I made for CHA! I got to play with my minis from Magnolia's 'Sweet Crazy Love' collection!!!  I will be at the Magnolia Mini World booth #856 at CHA and this card will be on display there.  If you're at CHA, I hope you'll stop by to say 'Hello'!

Here's my project...

Tilda with Daisy
and
Tilda's Heartflowers

This little cutie is 'Mini Tilda with Daisy' and she's standing in 'Mini Tilda's Heartflowers'.  The dp's and gems are by BG and cs is Bazzill.  The image was cut with SB nesties.  The lace and ribbon are from RRR.


I colored both images with Copic markers.  I've been really pressed for time so I don't have the list of markers used...sorry!

Well, I'm off to CHA really soon and I cannot wait to get their!  I hope to see some of you there!!!

Hugs to you all,

Angie



9 comments:

Annemarie en Merit said...

What a cute little girl (tilda) Beautifull card!!!

annemarie en merit

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

This is gorgeous! Made my morning a little brighter. So glad you shared.

Smiles!
Gwen

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so pretty, I love the papers and the image is so sweet, the green ribbon is gorgeous too
Lindsay xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Absolutely gorgeous Angie!

Heike´s Kreativ-Kiste said...

wow this is an beautifull card!!!!

Heike

CraftyC said...

What a beautiful card Angie, so colourful and a lovely image
Clairexx

Zulma said...

Beautiful card Angie!pretty d/p's and embellish. Love the scene and Tilda looks fab. TFS and have fun in CHA, I wish I'll be there too some day.
Hugs, Zulma

Jeanette said...

Such a beautiful card Angie, love the mini Tilda, and the colors. Thanks for sharing !jJeanette

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh what a fabulous card!!
The image is beautiful, as is your colouring!
Love it.
Mel. xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails