LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Tuesday, January 10, 2012

RRR Guest...



Really Reasonable Ribbon Guest Designer
and
Little Darlings Challenges

Hi Everyone!  Today I am the Guest Designer for Really Reasonable Ribbon!  How exciting is that!!!  I was really excited when Bonnie emailed me and asked if I'd join in.  It was a 'yes' without hesitatation.  They have beautiful ribbons and I've been a customer for a couple of years now.

Additionally, we've got a new challenge happening over at Little Darlings Challenges!  The theme is: Favorite Color.  Now, I know you're used to me using really rich, dark colors.  And I always comment about how I love the combo of red/brown.  But, lately I've found myself using pinks and blues more often.  In fact, my hubby brought it to my attention!  So that's what I decided to work with for this challenge.  Be sure to read all of the info on the Little Darlings Challenges post because we have a new set prizes that are being offered in 2012 so you'll have a greater chance of winning something with each challenge.

I made two projects and couldn't wait to show them to you.  Here they are!


Just A Little Note


I really love altering these notebooks from the $1 bin!  They're simple to do and you get a lot of bang for the buck!  This one was already covered with a beautiful pink and blue floral pattern, which I've determined to be my favorite color combo at the moment.  I chose to work with 'An Apple A Day' from Little Darlings.  I colored her with Copic markers.  I decided that she would be holding a little green apple because it coordinated better with the paper.  Plus, how often do you see people coloring an apple green?  I trimmed the spirals out with a bunch of ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  They're all from the December Ribbon Club pack.  They currently have a beautiful red/white pack available for Valentine's Day.  I love these packs because you get a whole bunch of different ribbons at a very reasonable price.  And, they always coordinate with a season or holiday.  It's a great way to build your ribbon collection so that you've always got something on hand to use when needed.



The image and it's matte were cut using SB dies.  I highlighted the scallops of the matte with some gems from my stash.  The sentiment alongside the image is by A Muse Artstamps.  I think it's perfect since this is a little notebook :-)  The flowers and corner piece are from WOC.

Here's my 2nd project...


Snowy Friends



I've been wanting to color this little 'Snowy Friends' image for a long time now.  It's from the Little Darlings - Winter 2011 Release.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  You can again see the pink and blue combo here :-)  The beautiful bow is the Light Blue Organza ribbon in 1/4 inch from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I love how it looks run through the silver buckle.  The dp's are from BoBunny 2010. 




The image and matte were cut using SB dies.  The buckle and corner piece are from WOC.  I got the beautiful silver snowflake from Michaels.  It's actually an ornament.  The gems are from my stash.

Well, that's it for me today!  Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you'll leave me a little comment to let me know that you were here.  I really enjoy reading them :-)

Hugs to you my friends,

Angie



6 comments:

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

Angi
I am so excited that you are a guest with RRR, I am always thrilled when others share their projects. These are cute as can be and so creative.
Hugs sweetie

Maryann said...

As I´ve already said overthere it´s really awesome projects again here hun, and I just soo love your little book here. Your images are so cute and your coloring just perfect. Wonderful work again hun.

Molecraft said...

Congrats on your GDT spot, two gorgeous creations!
Helen x

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

What gorgeous projects Angie!! I just love the images you used. Thanks so much for guest designing for us today at Really Reasonable Ribbon. :)

marlene said...

Oh sooooo cute you do great things.
thanks
marlene

Sonia said...

Angie congrats for your GD spot at RRR. As always you did an amazing job. Love it
Greetings from Puerto Rico
-Sony

Related Posts with Thumbnails