LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Friday, January 20, 2012

Make A Wish!



Hi Everyone!  Today I have a very quick post for you.  I had a made a card for an advertisement a while ago and wanted to show it to you today.  I've used 'Spellcaster Tilda', whom I absolutely adore!   I don't see her in the store right now, but there are tons of new Valentine images for you to choose from in the new Sweet Crazy Love collection over at Magnolia-licious.  This new collection has made it to the top of my list of favorite Magnolia collections to date.  I just love the images and they can be used for many more things other than Valentine's Day.  You really should check them out if you haven't already.

Anyway, I don't have too much detail to offer on this card.  Tilda was colored with Copics and the dp's are from MME.  The flowers are mostly from WOC.  I think the gems are remnants from a Prima pack that I had laying around.  The rest is from my stash.


Make A Wish

  
That's it for me today!  I hope you enjoyed your stay and will leave a little note to say 'hello' and let me know that you were here.  I always love to know when you've stopped by :-)

Hugs to you,

Angie

21 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

This is so pretty, Angie! I can always count on you for some inspiration. Gorgeous PINK card! :)

Hugs, Mindy

Edna said...

What a wonderful card and adorable Tilda. I love pink.
Hugs,
Edna

Tina Makuc said...

Great card Angie!!! As always :)
Big hugs from Slovenia, TinaM

Regina said...

Angie!!! What can I say?? Your work is absolutely amazing and I didn´t have any other to say than STUNNING!!! I love all you make!
Have a marvellous weekend!!
Hugs

Miranda de Groot said...

Such a lovely card.
Hugs Miranda

Patti Jo said...

Sooo cute! Beautiful card Angie!!!

Véronique said...

Lovelig card!!!!

Thea said...

Beautiful card as always Angie!

Have a nice weekend,
hugs Thea

Ivonne said...

Hi Angie. Love your card, it is just gorgeous! Love the papers, the flowers, the colouring, everything!! It is just perfect!

applejack cards by sue said...

Such a beautiful card, I adore the colours and how everything works so well together.

ednamburgess said...

Very cute. Love Tilda too. Edna

Kathy said...

Beautiful Card Angie!

Iulia said...

Gorgeous card Angie, love your bright colors and the embellishments work so perfectly together! Have a great weekend sweetie!
Hugs, Iulia

Iulia said...

Gorgeous card Angie, love your bright colors and the embellishments work so perfectly together! Have a great weekend sweetie!
Hugs, Iulia

Zulma said...

Gorjuss card Angie! nice details, d/p's and LOOOOOVE this Tilda. Nice hair color. TFS, hugs Zulma

Sharman said...

Love her. Great job. Pink?? Not your favorite color....She is adorable in pink though.. I think you are liking pastels more lately... See how you are growing.........

Linda said...

Yep i am making a wish!!!! I wish i could color like you!!!! Stunning card as always!!!!!Spectacular coloring too!!!!! Excellent work Angie!!!!!

Lone Krieger said...

Very cute card and I love your choise of colours.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so gorgeous, I have just bought myself this Tilda a couple of days ago and have been colouring in several of her today. I love the doily and the fabric and the heart and flowers are beautiful
Lindsay xx

Hlora said...

Тhis is just exquisite...fantastic colouring and the image you made is just beautiful..

Susi said...

A beautiful card you had create. Love the colours and details you use. But all your cards are amazing...

Related Posts with Thumbnails