LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Sunday, January 29, 2012

LLLC Sneak Peek!


La La Crafts DT

Hi Everyone!  Today I'm very excited to show you a card that I made for LLLC's CHA display.  LLLC is in Booth #1780 if you're at CHA and want to stop by to see the DT samples in person.  I've used two brand new images and created a really cute scene.  This card was such a joy to make.  I hope you enjoy it!

Marci with Bunny
This little sweetheart is 'Marci with Bunny' and she's sitting in front of the 'Brick Wall Set'.  Isn't she just the cutest!  This is my favorite image from the new collection.  I just love her headband and the way she's so relaxed just sitting and petting that little bunny rabbit.  Too cute!!!  I have her seated in front of some of the images from the 'Brick Wall Set'.  This background set is so incredibly versatile and I just know that I'll be getting a ton of use out of it.  Both of these images will be available at La La Land Crafts after CHA in early February.


The beautiful dp's are from MME's 'Rosy' 6x6 paper pad.  It was in my LLLC DT kit and I couldn't wait to use them.  The colors and patterns remind me of an old french country kitchen.  The flowers are from WOC.  The black lace is from RRR.  The tag is cut with a DooHickey Scalloped Tag die from Magnolia.  The black string is from my stash.


I colored the images with Copic markers.  Here are the coloring details:

Copics:
skin - E000, 00, 01, 11, 13, R20, R30
hair - E31, 32, 32, 33, 50, Y21
dress - Y08, 11, 21, R22, 24, 27, G20, YG06, 07, 17
brick wall - E40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 50, R05, 12, 37, W1, 3
ground - YG91, W00, 1, 3, N1, 3, 5
sky - B0000, 00, 60, C00, 1, N1

Well, that's it for me today!  I'm having an absolute blast at CHA!  I'll be back to give you some updates and photos on what I'm doing and seeing!!!

Hugs to you,

Angie





13 comments:

marjoleincreatief said...

wow love the new stamps, and your card is super cute!!

greetings, marjolein

Thea said...

Beautiful card and image, pretty colors and details!

Hugs
Thea

Teresa said...

Absolutly stunning! Enjoy your Sunday, Hugs Teresa xx

Lily Anuska said...

Beautiful scene. I love this new La-La-Land image. Nice day. Lily Anuska

Inge said...

How adorable Angie, love your coloring and the scene you've created!

Ivonne said...

Hi Angie. Beautiful card. The image is so cute. I love the colors!! Ivonne

Linda said...

Wow spectacular card Angie!!!! the colors are so vibrant!!!!!Fabulous work again!!!!

Zulma said...

Gorjuss creation Angie! LOL! love the colouring, great d/p's and embellish. TFS, hugs, Zulma
Have fun in the CHA!!!!!!!!

Liz Terrazas said...

Angie, your card is stunning... I love the deep vibrant colors and adding the black make for an elegant setting.. I have never used copics and recently started using digi's and mostly see samples with copic.. i just may have to find some... Congrats on the beautiful card..

Molecraft said...

Wow, those colours are fabulous and love the image!
Helen x

Patty Sue 2 said...

Such a beautiful, eye catching card. Your coloring is fabulous.

Kelly Schelske said...

She is so sweet Angie! Fabulous coloring, love those gorgeous flowers!

Angela said...

She's beautiful Angie and I love how she's colored! Gorgeous papers and color combinations! Stunning work as always! Have a great day, hugs, Angela

Related Posts with Thumbnails