LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Monday, January 16, 2012

I {heart} You...



Magnolia-licious DT Blog Hop

Hello Everyone!  And welcome to another Magnolia-licious DT Blog Hop!!!  I hope you're enjoying the show so far.  The DT has done a fantastic job with this Valentine's Day theme.  If you've come here from Janiel's blog, then you're on the right track.  If not, then you can start at the beginning at Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog.

So, as I mentioned, this month's theme is Valentine's Day.  This gave me the perfect opportunity to use an image from the new 'Sweet Crazy Love Collection'.  You can get some fantastic prices on this collection at Magnolia-licious right now and there is still plenty of time to get them and make some wonderful things for Valentine's Day.  They even have the Mini version of the Sweet Crazy Love Collection.  They're so much fun to combine in scenes with the larger images.

Don't forget that you have an opportunity to play along with us in this Valentine's Day challenge.  You can enter your project at the Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog and get in the running for a fabulous prize.  I can't wait to see what you make!!!

Here's my project...


I {heart} You


This little sweetheart is 'Tilda with Cozy Heart'.  I found the wooden planter at the local craft store.  I wanted to make a coordinating card to go along with it.  It makes the perfect little Valentine's Day gift set for a loved one.  On the card I have Tilda sitting atop the 'I Love You' accessory stamp.  This stamp is so versatile...you could use it for nearly any occasion and can put any sitting Tilda on the top. 



The planter already had the bow and wooden hearts on it. All I needed to do was color up an image and secure it onto the front. I added a little greenery too. 



The dp's were in a pile of 12x12 papers that I've had forever.  They matched the colors in the planter perfectly.  I cut the image, the matte, and the heart behind it with SB nesties.  I then stamped the heart with a sentiment from my stash.  The beautiful large pearl brads are from WOC.  I bought several sets in multiple colors and sizes.  The string and lace are from RRR.  I colored all of the images with Copic markers, but I've been in such a hurry with CHA aproaching that I haven't had the time to keep the details of the colors.  I'll do better once I get back from CHA.

Well, that's it for me today!  Next up is Sharon and I'm certain she has something extra special to show you today.

Have an awesome day!  I hope you'll take a moment to leave a little comment to let me know that you were here.  They mean so much :-)

Hugs,

Angie


62 comments:

Renkata said...

Scrumptions project Angie.

Irene said...

What a lovely idea, indeed a gorgeous gift!!!

Irene

Cor* said...

Angie, this is a very sweet set! I like Tilda sat upon those words and those large pearl brads are the perfect touch! TFS!

Cheryl said...

What a fabulous find the flower pot was and you've have made it BETTER!! Love the rich red in your coloring! Your card is stunning!!

Suzi said...

This is an amazing Gift set, love the papers, flower post and that sweet Tilda is coloured to perfection. Gorgeous creation Angie.
Hugs
Suzi x

Erika said...

is really beautiful! i love it!
kisses
http://craftyinspirationsbyerika.blogspot.com/

Amanda xx said...

Oh this is so gorgeous......i am in awe of the talent this blog hop is showing xxxxx amanda

Linda said...

I would love to say that your work gets better and better but its always excellent!!!! Love this project what a stunning gift set!!!!! No wonder you always have such a smile on I would too if I could color like this!!!!! Way to go!!!!!

NGCARDS said...

Ooh this is beautiful hun! xxx

Linda said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the planter idea, thanks so much for your inspiration and sharing your amazing talent with us.

Louise said...

Gorgeous set, I love your layout Louise

steph said...

Oh I love the vintage look here.

Janiel/ janny said...

Love the project Angie... It has a vintage/country type of flair. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!
hugs......

Zulma said...

Beautiful proyects Angie! nice d/p's and tilda looks fantastic, LOL! TFS, Zulma

Kelly Neis said...

OOOH so soft and sweet, I love the planter, you gave me a idea for something of my own. Your card and planter is fabulous.

Nivia Pitzer said...

I'm speechless .... simply beautiful, unlike anything I've seen!
wonderful

kisses

Lori said...

Awwww how sweet I want a plant holder like that, love it!

Liz Terrazas said...

Adorable gift and card.. What a treasure to recieve this.. great idea

Karen's Fun Blog said...

This is great! How very creative! : )

ednamburgess said...

So cute. Love the stamp and the way you've put it all together. Nice colors also. Edna

Monique said...

Beautifull!

Hugs Monique

Suzanne J Dean said...

Fabulous Valentine/Love gifts, love the vintage feel and embellies you've used and of course those Tildas are so very sweet! Beautiful job!

hugz,
Suzanne

Molecraft said...

What a fabulous gift set, love it!
Helen x

Clare said...

Oh, Angie! I don't know what to say! Your projects are soooooooooo amazingly cute! Excellent work on coloring!

Kathy said...

This is amazimg, yor coloring and blending are over the top. Great job...

Lily Anuska said...

What a lovely idea to decorate the wooden planter. I will definitely use it. Card is beautiful as all you made. Hugs. Lily Anuska

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Angie, this is so adorable. Oh love the flower pot :O) and the matching card, wonderful set...so wonderful! Hugs! Leah Ann

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh, Angie! When I first saw your project I was so blown away! Every detail on both your card and your little plant stand are completely adorable! Love the gingham ribbon and the little wooden hearts! So sweet! Hugs...Barb...<><

julieprice3 said...

Beautiful Gift set Angie! I love the vintage feel, just lovely
Hugs Julie P

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Angie!
What a super planter container. Tilda looks great perched on the ribbon. Your card is beautiful. I always love your color scheme and coloring. Really beautiful.
Hugs Maz

Cathy Lee said...

This is so sweet, Angie. Love your gorgeous Tilda images. Fun Blog Hop and always enjoy these especially from this DT. You are all so very inspiring.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

mlarisa said...

Замечательная открытка, цвета очень красивые! Мне очень нравится!

paperpapier said...

so sweet and beautiful..!!

jodyb said...

What beautiful gifts! Lovely.
Hugs, Jody

cabio's craft corner said...

Fun image to add on the plant and the perfect fit combo on this gift set. Thanks for sharing the beautiful eye candy :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Jeanet said...

Wow Angie, love the simplicity of your card, I meen it is a perfect lay-out and then your planter, too cute! Hugs from Holland, Jeanet

Kim said...

Angie, this is just amazing!! How cute is that planter. Sometimes we get lucky and find just the right things. You have decorated this perfectly. TFS!!
Hugs, Kim

DQ said...

awesome card and planter

Rosalie said...

Wonderful. Congatulations
Hugs
Rosalie

febe said...

This is... LOVE! Amazing work and I admire the color.

app store developer

Marion said...

Wow Angie. Love that cute planter and the gorgeous card. Beautiful Tilda and gorgeous colouring.
hugs
Marion

Francy said...

Wow the wooder planter and the card are stunning. I love the stamp and its colouration.
Francy

Karina said...

What a gorgeous set! Love what you made with the pot, and such a wonderful gift it is combined with this amazing card.
Hugs, Karina

Yulis Kartika said...

I love this set so much, Angie .. and love your coloring as always

Ivonne said...

Hi Angie. This is just lovely! Gorgeous project.

Patti Jo said...

Such a sweet set Angie!!! Love the planter with the image added and the design of your card! Always colored to perfection!!! Gorgeous work! See ya soon!!! :)

Bonnie Brown said...

I love your projects!! The planter will be a lovely gift! Great image with great coloring.

Mary said...

What a gorgeous set!

catz said...

Oh my......what a cute set.....I LOVE that card, my fav!

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a fabulous set! This is really gorgeous~! Judy x

Sol said...

How have you managed to color Tilda twice.. and She looks just the same... Your coloring of her skin and hair is FAB... And she looks so alive.... -I want to give her a hug.. :o)

Teresa said...

What a gorgeous work of art! Teresa xx

Raissa Costa said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!
I love it!
Kisses

Hlora said...

This has to be the cutest! Your sweet image just pops off the page! Love the fancy cuttest and awesome design.

CraftyLyn said...

beautiful

Brook said...

What a wonderful set! Love that stamp too! Beautiful papers, beautiful colors, just plain beautiful!

Joukje said...

Wow it's beautiful!!
I Love the colors and that sweet image.
Hugs Joukje from The Netherlands

Fleur said...

Wow Angie, your card and gift are stunning
HUGZ Fleur xXx

kbrandy4 said...

Absolutely Gorgeous creations, the planter is a great idea!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such gorgeous projects I love the plant pot and this tilda is so cute
Lindsay xx

mgoll88 said...

My favourite Tilda of the new collection =)
Its so wonderfull what you make out of it... the card is wonderfull and the way you decorate the flowers is cery nice, too!

LG
Michaela

Janis Caldwell said...

OMG! i lurvvvv the plant pot. it would make a cool gift to anyone who loves plants and such...

probation loans

Related Posts with Thumbnails