LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cupid's Arrow...



Hi Everyone!!!
  I'm still at CHA, but I have a little project to show you with a couple images from Magnolia's 'Sweet Crazy Love' collection.  I hope you like it :-)



Cupid's Arrow


The image main is called 'Cozy Siblings', although I'm not thinking of them as brother/sister for this project.  That just wouldn't be right ;-)  I colored them with a combo of Copic markers and watercolor with DI's.  The little 'Cupido' up in the top corner is colored with Copic markers only.  Be sure to checkout Magnolia-licious to get your own stamps from this wonderful collection.  They're very versatile so you can use them well beyond Valentine's Day.  They're available in both regular and mini sizes.

I found the coat hook at a local craft store and covered it with cs cut with SB grand nesties.  The heart dp is also from the Sweet Crazy Love collection and it's called the 'Sweet Crazy Love Mini Paper Pack.  Magnolia gifted them to me in a wonderful Christmas package :-)  The heart doily, pearls and cheese cloth are from my stash.  The flowers are from WOC.

That's it for today!  Thank you so much for stopping by :-)

Hugs,

Angie



22 comments:

Candy said...

Fabulous project! Love your coloring.

Lily Anuska said...

Beautiful. Colors feel so warm. Background of the main image is wonderful - looks like you draw it. Have a nice day. Lily Anuska

Loz ♥ said...

oh this is so gorgeous! x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Angie,
I hope your having a great time!
What a gorgeous image.
I so love this adorable stamp!
Superb project.
Love, Mel. xxx

Molecraft said...

Fabulous creation, gorgeous colouring!
Helen x

Zulma said...

LOVE IT!!!!! this image is so cute Angie and beautiful proyect, stuning colouring, you are my hero. LOL!
TFS, hugs, Zulma.

Teri said...

Such a cute, cute project, Angie! Of course your coloring is out of this world gorgeous!!! Hope you're having a blast at CHA!!
Hugs,
Teri

Jean said...

Angie, I already made my comment to you off your blog you sent earlier, I sent you an e-mail telling you how gorgeous this one is and how I loved the layout of the card and the darling couple and their coloring and the cupid. Just adorable... I love it..
Hugs, Jean

Regina said...

Oh Angie!!! I always love to visit you and see your creations!! You are such an inspiration!! Love all your work and this card isn´t different!! It´s absolutely gorgeous!!!
Have a great week!!

julieprice3 said...

This is just beautiful Angie
Hugs Julie P

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Angie!
I have just ordered this darling stamp. I hope I can color it half as good as yours. It is so beautifully done. I love the flower bed that they are sitting in. So cute having the mini Cupido aiming his arrow at them.
I love the surrounds to. Perfect coloring as always.
I hope you are having a lovely time at CHA. So looking forward to seeing photo's of everyone like last year.
Hugs Maz

cathylynn said...

OH my this is absolutely GORGEOUS!! WOW your coloring is fantastic!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Linda said...

Gorgeous project Angie and Have fun at Cha!!!!!

Pen to Paper said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful coloring, design and wow, that image of the two hugging is so adorable!!!

Hugs,

Jackie

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Beautiful! your coloring is gorgeous!

Elle said...

This is darling. I LOVE cupid shooting her arrow of love toward the couple. Perfect art project!

Danielle said...

Beautiful Angie, hope you are enjoying yourself! Hugs.,

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful coloring and beautiful colors. This is an amazing project and I love what you did. Hope you had lots of fun.

Paper Tails said...

Gorgeous project! I love your coloring..

Karen

Cathy Lee said...

So lovely, Angie. Your little lovebirds are colored so wonderfully as usual and Cupido really finishes off the project.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Kelly Neis said...

Mindy I love the decoration, the colors are pretty and your layout is so cute. I enjoy looking at how you color the Maggies, so awesome.

Sharon Caudle said...

Stunning, Angie! Your colorin always knocks my socks off, and the rich, gorgeous colors are perfect! It was amazing meeting you in person!! You are such an amazing bundle of talent, and a true sweetheart! I had a fantastic time!!
hugs, Sharon

Related Posts with Thumbnails