LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Thursday, December 1, 2011

Puerto Rico...



More Puerto Rico Photos


Well, I finally got a moment to get some more photos to you from my trip to Puerto Rico.


Ocean - rain was moving in.  I could handle rain with that view every day!



View from our hotel window.  We stayed at the Sheraton San Juan and it was absolutely beautiful.  I will definitely stay there if/when I travel to San Juan again.



Convention Center




Yes, that is the ocean in view.  It was a lot closer than it appears in these photos.



A cruise ship strolled in one morning.




Ocean



Old San Juan




Me, Mindy and Yamille at breakfast.



Look at the blue in the pavers in the streets of Old San Juan!  Gorgeous!!!






That's it for today.  I hope you enjoyed my photos.  It was nice to look at them again and remember the trip.  I would love to go back there to teach again.  Or maybe just for a vacation!

Come back tomorrow for a little 'inspiration' from La La Land Crafts!

Hugs,

Angie



3 comments:

Teresa said...

Beautiful photos. xx

Frea said...

Wow, looks like you really enjoyed yourself! I am a little envious LOL!! Hugs, Frea

Sonia said...

Hello Angie
I'm glad you enjoys your days on my country... Come back soon!
I love Old San Juan... No matter how many times I go always take photos.
-Sony
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com
Puerto Rico

Related Posts with Thumbnails