LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Monday, December 5, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree...



Hi Everyone!
  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend :-)  Ours was absolutely JAM PACKED WITH FUN!!!  For starters, I hosted my monthly card class on Saturday morning.  I'm hooked on mohito's since visiting Puerto Rico, so I served them around 11 a.m.  It was almost noon!  So that's ok...right!  LOL!!!  Afterwards, I had to make two pots of chili for a Christmas 'kick off' party that a friend of mine hosted Saturday night.  What fun we had!!!  And yes, I brought mohito's to the party too!  Our son spent the night at a friend's house so we were free to relax and enjoy ourselves.  On Sunday, hubby had a cyclocross race about 2 hours from our house and then planned on hanging out with the team afterwards.  I met my son and our friends that he stayed with for a late lunch, a Christmas parade, and a visit with Santa.  We all had a wonderful time :-)  But, it did feel good to get home and get into my jammies!


Today I want to show you the card that I made for my card class on Saturday.  I used a LOTV image, Bo Bunny papers, Prima flowers, WOC flowers, and some other stuff.  The image is colored with Copic markers.  It's actually a gate fold card and the entire front flap with the bow opens to reveal the the bifold gates.


Oh Christmas Tree
I'm short on time today, so I apologize for not getting all of the details to you.  But, I really do need to get going on work stuff.  It's what pays the bills afterall!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you'll leave a little comment to let me know that you were here :-)

Hugs,

Angie

12 comments:

Leanne said...

HI Angie,
Sounds like you had a fun filled weekend. This card is beautiful! I love the shabby chicness and the vintage looking scene. Gorgeous!
Have a good week!
;)

Ageeth Holster said...

Beautiful card Angie! I love it so much. Nice¨paper and colour combination.
Hugs Ageeth x

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Another gorgeous card! I love it!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Angie, those two are adorable!

Sonia said...

Angie as always absolutely beautiful, wonderful details.. Love it!
If you come back to PR you should go to Bacardi Distillery that have a Free tour and bring Free drinks (2) like "mojito".

ednamburgess said...

Super cute.Bright and beautiful. Edna

Frances said...

Beautiful card, great design, lovely image and coloring, hugs, Frances.

Annette said...

Hi...new follower...
Your card is amazing...I am so happy that I stopped by..your blog is amazing...

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

I always love your cards and this one is so gorgeous!

sandi said...

Love your cards! I think your stamps are the best. Thank you for sharing.

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Angie.....This is stunning my dear!!!

Hope all is well at your house..
hugs, Janiel

Tracy Suzanne said...

I just EEEKKK over everything you do. I wish I had some markers and a teacher after seeing the unbelievable cards you create. I feel like a kid just dying for a set of crayons for Christmas. But markers aren't magic like your talent is.

Happy Holidays...
Tracy @ Cotton Pickin Cute

Related Posts with Thumbnails