LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Merry Christmas!



Hi Everyone!  Well, Christmas is less than 2 weeks away and I still can't believe it.  Doesn't it seem as though the days between Halloween and Christmas go by in a flash?  It's the same with the days between the last and first days of school.  Then there's winter...Here in Michigan the months of January thru March seem to last forever.  It's so cold and snowy and feels like the temps are below zero every day.  I guess that why we appreciate Spring so much!

Anyhoo, I finally made it into my studio for a short bit this afternoon.  I've been working on year-end financials for our business, along with the usual month-end stuff.  That along with the holidays and birthdays has left me with no time to craft.  I managed to color a Christmas image in bits and pieces here and there.  I finally finished it with a simple background last night while my son was in the bath tub.

I know a lot of you are done with Christmas cards, but I feel like I've only just begun.  Probably cause I have 'only just begun'!  I will probably continue with Christmas and Winter cards through January and February because it'll be so cold and snowy here.  I'll be working in some Valentine projects as well.

Well, enough chit chat...here's my card :-)  I hope you like it!


Merry Christmas

 

This little sweetheart is #3092 Tucked Tilda from Magnolia's 'Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection'.  She's currently available at Magnolia-licious, along with the rest of the gorgeous collection.  I tell ya, I think Christmas and Winter stamps are my absolute favorite!  And this collection is tops.  I hope you'll check it out and get your order in quickly so you have time to make some Christmas cards and tags before the big day.  Magnolia-licious ships very quickly so you definitely still have time.  The cute little sentiment is from a local stamp show that I attended last summer.



The image was colored with Copic markers and cut out with a SB die.  All of the ribbon and lace is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The green ribbon is from last years Christmas collection pack.  If you haven't checked out their monthly Ribbon Club you should.  You get a pack of ribbons monthly that are perfectly coordinated to the relevant holiday or season.  And it's very reasonably priced.  To top it off, you can cancel your subscription at any time so there really isn't any risk.  Check it out HERE!  This month they have a beautiful white collection pack that's perfect for New Year's projects.  Anyway, the silver corner pieces are from WOC and the bells are from Michael's.  The large sparkly white snowflake in the upper left corner is from KaiserCraft and is available in a set at Love To Stamp for only $3 per pack.  I just love these!  I covered this one in white crackle paint and then gave it a coat of stardust Stickles.  It's absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Don't forget to get in the running for my Little Darlings Giveaway!  It runs til the end of the day on 12/14.

That's all I have for today.  Thank you so much for stoppng by!  I hope you'll leave me a little comment to let me know that you were here :-)

Have a Very Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Love and Hugs,

Angie



22 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Angie!!

julieprice3 said...

Beautiful card Angie! I love this cute little Tilda , and coloured to perfection as always!
Hugs Julie P

Linda said...

Merry Christmas angie!!!! Your card is gorgeous!!!!! fabulous job!!!!!

Angela said...

Gorgeous card Angie. Love your beautiful coloring and the elegant papers you used. Very warm and love the traditional Christmas colors! :) hugs, Angela

EnblogSail said...

Your cards are always so well composed!
Caryl

Karen's Fun Blog said...

SO very beautiful!!! Love the designed papers you used!!

Suzi said...

This is gorgeous Angie, I love those papers and of course that sweet Tilda. Another wee beauty.
Hugs
Suzi x

cabio's craft corner said...

Lovely card Angie :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Only By His Grace said...

Stunning Angie. Love the combination of papers and the coloring is beautiful. she is so cute.
Hugs Maz

Harma said...

Fab card Angie,I love this sweet Tilda.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
Hugs Harma

Maryann said...

Oh what a gorgeous card here again Angie. It´s sooo beautiful and soooooo awesome colors too.
I hope, you´ve finished all your boring accountings by now? I almost get goosebumps just by thinking of those times, and thanks god, I don´t do this anymore LOL.
Have a wonderful christmas and a Happy New year as well and I will look forward to see loads of wonderful things from you in the new year too.

Betsy said...

Very pretty card ~ I just love "Tucked Tilda"!! I'd like to get her in my stocking ~ she's so cute!
Your simple background is my normal card! LOL!!!!
Happy Holidays!

Elle said...

Your card is so beautiful. I love the shape and your coloring is spot on as usual. Great job!

Barb Hardeman said...

Oooooooh! Me LIKEY! Once again your creative talent just shines forth on this card. Beautifully colored, wonderful layout and dp's and your embellies are perfect!
Merry Christmas hugs...Barb

cathylynn said...

Angie your card is BEAUTIFUL!!! Gorgeous coloring and details!
Merry Christmas!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

NGCARDS said...

This is a gorgeous card hun!
P.S. I hope you don't mind me asking but do you get the large white snowflake embellishments that you use sometimes on your cards online? I have them in gold & silver but the white seem sold out everywhere so I was hoping you could help me out :) Hope you don't mind me asking! xxx

Pam said...

Gorgeous card Angie....Merry Christmas!!!!
Hugs....Pam:)

Tracy Suzanne said...

Oh My Angie, This is so pretty! I just adore you coloring!!!!

Merry Christmas...
Tracy @ Cotton Pickin Cute

Patti Jo said...

Hey Angie!!! Another gorgeous card!!! She is so adorable in her red and green stocking!!!! Beautiful work as always!!!

Kathy said...

How precious!

sandiblu said...

Stunning card Angie ! Love your colourway and Tilda looks gorgeous tucked into her stocking !!

Hugs, Sandra xx

ednamburgess said...

This card is adorable. Sad to have this be the day before Christmas, now we'll have to switch to other cards. Glad you enjoyed Disney. Such a fun place to go especially with kids. We did that in our day, but kids are all grown up with kids of their own. So enjoy these years. Merry Christmas. Edna

Related Posts with Thumbnails