LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Friday, December 23, 2011


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


I just returned today, with my family, from Disney World.  We took our son to celebrate his 8th birthday.  What a magical place :-)  It was so wonderful to see it all decked out for the holidays and all of the characters dressed for Christmas.  To top it off, the temps were in the 80's and it was gorgeous!  I won't be surprised if we make it an annual thing.

I want to take a moment to thank each of you for your kind words and support this year.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

To all of my DT teamies, you are all so very talented and it has been an honor to share the stage with you all this year.  Merry Christmas and Happy New to you and your families as well.

My hubby and I are hosting our annual Christmas Eve Dinner at our house tomorrrow.  We will be joined by both family and friends to celebrate.  It promises to be a joyous occasion.  It always makes me reflect on the past year, remembering all that we bring to each other's lives.  I am so very grateful for everyone in my life and for all that I have been blessed with.

I wish you all the very best!

Love and Hugs,

Angie


6 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Welcome back Angie. Just drop by to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Maryann said...

Thanks sooo much, and a wonderful christmas to you and yours as well and a very happy new year too. Thanks for everyhing in the old year, and I´m so looking forward to see, what you´ll inspire us all with in the new year.
May 2012 be the year, where we´ll all have a wonderful time and be filled with love, fun, happiness and good health for all.

Tracy V. said...

Have a Merry Christmas Angie. It has been beautiful here in Florida, however, 82 degrees for Christmas is a bit of a bummer for me! LOL Every christmas I wish and pray for a cold front! LOL Thats not happening this year!! Glad you guys had fun at Disney! ;-)

Hugs,
Tracy Valure

Leanne said...

So glad you enjoyed your time @ Disney World. The trip sounds like it was really magical. :)
Merry Christmas and thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with all of us.
:)

Only By His Grace said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too Angie.
It is Christmas morning here in Australia. A hot Christmas day with some rain to cool things down.

Hugs
Maz

Frances said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Angie, Great weather here in Florida, so you had a good time at Disney. hugs, Frances.

Related Posts with Thumbnails