LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Thursday, November 17, 2011

Puerto Rico!!!

Hi Everyone!  Well, I'm back from Puerto Rico and I really miss being there.  I had the best time!  Yamille held the classes at her scrapbook store - Memory Box, in San Juan.  I can't possibly explain the energy that she exudes!  Yamille is super sweet, full of life, and was the most perfect hostess.  We very quickly became like sisters and had an awesome time together.  Thank you Yamille for inviting me to teach at your Event and for being so wonderful!!!

I've got a bunch of photos to show you.  Today, I've got photos from the Copic and DI classes. 


Here's a portion of the room where the classes were held.  I took this photo when we first arrived before anyone was in the room.  Yamille had a card/project kit and gift box for everyone.



This room is up the stairs from the store.  Here you can see Yamille and I looking out through the curtain at all of the ladies in the store that came to my classes.  You can see a bit of the store through the glass window between the two rooms.  There is actually a third room that you do not see in this photo that Yamille uses for parties and gatherings.  That is the room where our homemade fabulous lunches were served.  On Friday, Yamille's hubby, Juan Carlos, made two AWESOME lasagnas that would rival any authentic Italian dish.  There were also some yummy plantains that I just can't get off my mind.  On Saturday, we had another lunch with some Puerto Rican favorites.  I still can't believe the amount of food that I ate on this trip!  There wasn't anything that we ate that I didn't completely and absolutely love.



As I stated earlier, Yamille has a tremendous amount of energy about her.  She gave away prizes and got people dancing.



Here are some of the ladies in the class.




Dancing up to the front to claim her prize.



And the prize is.....a new Tim Holtz bag!  I took one home too :-)



Me, Yamille and Mindy posing for the camera at Memory Box.



This sign is my favorite thing in the store!  I've gotta find one of these for myself.



These are my Little Darlings rubber stamps hanging on the wall!!!  I had a special set designed just for the Puerto Rico event and you can see some of them in this photo.  I will be officially releasing them in 2012.



Another photo of my Little Darlings rubber stamps.


Mindy and I spent the better part of Sunday touring Old San Juan.  I'll have those photos for you soon.  The city is absolutely STUNNING!!!  On Monday, Yamille took us to the San Juan Mall for a little shopping.  Many of the stores were the same as we have here in Michigan.  But, Yamille saved the best store for last and took us to her favorite local boutique...Bliss.  And it was :-)  I spent a lot of money there!!!

I hope to be heading back to PR to teach more classes in the future.  I really had a wonderful time.

I'll have more photos soon...

Angie



10 comments:

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

OH HANDS DOWN FUN!!

BTW I CRIED OF LAUGHTER BECAUSE OF THE SIGN HA HA HA HA HA!!!!You need one on your web store for sure lol!

Oh wow they have some exclusive LD's up there not even your designers knew about lol!

They are luuuucky and her store is so big.I got to see her and her energy is out the roof lol!

I could imagine how much fun lol!

Yeah great to have you back Chica :D

sara said...

wow thanks for sharing the piccies angie it looks amazing had to zoom in and have a peek at those stamps cant wait til we get to play with them !!! loving that sign too we definitely all need one of those
hugs sara x x x

Thea said...

Thanks for sharing! I believe you have a great time in Puerto Rico! I love the Sign, i will show it to my hubby!

Hugs Thea

Zulma said...

Hi Angie! that was so awseome, love the tecniques with Copics and DI, you are a wonderful teacher and Mindy is so sweet. Hope you can come again. Your stamps are so beautiful, I bougt 5 of them, and want the little boy with the list and the boy with presents, they are sold out in Memory Box. Thanks for a wonderful time.
Hugs, Zulma

Агрум said...

So it is cheerful. I too would want on to happen in such cheerful company. Creative successes

Eulalia said...

Hi Angie. Beautiful reportage!
I was struck by one photo: a wonderful sentence about the husband. Every woman should have one hubby like that... what wild expenses, you know!!!
Thank you for sharing your journey.
xoxoxo Eulalia from Italy

Kathy said...

Looks like you had a great time. I'll bet you'll come up with your own handmade sign in some fashion. Have fun!

Sonia said...

Hi Angie
I enjoy the classes at MB Store. Mindy and you are so sweet. Thanks! and... I hope to return soon.
If you like you can visit this link from my blog where I have pictures of the workshop: http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com/2011/11/angie-hunt-n-mindy-baxter.html
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Frances said...

Hi, Angie
It was awesome meeting you in person!! Love all your work and have been your follower as well as Mindy's. Although I missed your class , I know you all had a wonderful time. All my friends told me about how much they learned from you and how fun was to share with you at Memory Box. Hope I can meet with you soon and that you'll be back next year. Lots of hugs, Frances.

Angela said...

Looks like you and Mindy had a terrific time! I bet the weather was amazing! Can't wait to see more photos.

I caught a glimpse of some of the new LD stamps. I can't wait till they become available here.

Ooo I need one of those signs too!! ;)

hugs, Angela

Related Posts with Thumbnails