LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Sunday, November 6, 2011

Northpole...



Hi Everyone!
I'm still having fun diving into Christmas cards. This one I made back in August actually. It was for an advertisement. Because it was for an ad, I didn't write down all of the details. But, I really love the card and wanted to show it to you here. I'll do my best to recall the products used.


The stamps are all by Magnolia and can be found at Magnolia-licious. Here are the details:

Mini Tilda in Winter Light - this link is for the larger sized image. The mini is probably on re-order.


Mini trees - I don't know the name of the trees off-hand and I don't see them in the store right now. I have the name listed upstairs in my studio, but my body is awfully sore right now from a yoga class and climbing the stairs seems like attempting Mt. Everest! I'll update this post with the info later.

Northpole sentiment - also by Magnolia but it's from a much earlier collection and I don't see it in the store.


The tag was cut using a Magnolia 'Scalloped Tag' DooHickey Tag die. Magnolia-licious has a HUGE assortment of DooHickey dies available all of the time. There's no better place to shop for your Magnolia products!!! The poinsettia is from my stash, but the rest of the flowers are from Magnolia...either directly from my visit to the shop in Boras, Sweden...or from my DT kits. Thank you Magnolia!!! The ribbons are from my stash.


These gorgeous dp's are from Magnolia's Christmas 2010 collection and they are my absolute FAVORITE papers that they have EVER come out with! The white heart doily is from my stash. The blue doily was cut using a Die-Namics die. The card shape was cut using a Go Kreate die, and then I folded it in half. Cs is by Bazzill, of course. Nearly everything on this card was rubbed with a bit of Ranger DI in 'Walnut Stain' to give it a bit of age.

That's it for today! I'm not sure if I'll make it back til after my trip to Puerto Rico. If I can, I'll post about my trip while I'm there.

Big Hugs to you all,

Angie

25 comments:

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

OMG!!! This must be as close to perfect as can be! I LOVE it!
Have a nice trip :)
Best wishes from Lisbeth

Donalda said...

Oh this is just adorable!!!!
Hugs

Stampin Mindy said...

Hi Angie!

This is GORGEOUS! I'm a lucky gal to have seen it in person. I love the shape and colors. There's so many details and of course your coloring is to die for!

Hugs, Mindy

4 more days WAHOO!!!!!

Jean said...

Your card is so gorgeous Angie, so many details and so many dies you used but they all went togethere so nicely and made such a beautiful card and using the mini's was such a stunning idea as you got so much more on the card. Love your papers and your colors.. A great card. Ya'll have a wonderful time in Puerto Rico, Mindy too and whoever else is going..
Hugs, Jean

Shelly said...

Your card is beautiful Angie! Your coloring is gorgeous as always! Have fun in Puerto Rico, I lived there for three years! I love how they use plantains in their cooking. The driving is a little crazy though!
Shell

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous Angie, such a great shape and beautifully embellished
Clairexx

quiltindiva said...

Angie,
As always, your cards are stunning! I wish I had an ounce of your talent lol!
Hugs,
Carolyn

Fleur said...

WOW this is truly stunning, the shape is fantastic and the scene is gorgeous.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Linda said...

Wow stunning card and design!!!! Way to go Angie!!!!!!

Sandy said...

Beautiful - very elegant!
Sandy

Molecraft said...

Simply stunning Angie!
Helen x

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Angie!
I love the shape of this card and all the embellishments set it off beautifully. The flowers with the Poinsettia look gorgeous and so does Tilda. Always love your coloring.
Have a safe trip.
hugs Maz

julieprice3 said...

This is Beautiful Angie! Love that DP and your pretty shape and all the detail. Stunning Christmas card!
Hugs Julie P

Kelly Schelske said...

This is gorgeous Angie!

Karen's Fun Blog said...

So very gorgeous! : )

Dodici said...

Amazing card!x

cabio's craft corner said...

This shape card is super gorgeous Angie. Lovely layering and sweet design :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Kathy said...

Always beautiful!

Pam said...

Angie....this is a gorgeous card! I would love to receive this in the mail and see it in person!!!
Hugs....Pam:)

Elle said...

I LOVe the shape and the details of your card. It works!

Pendra said...

I am new to your site but had to tell you how gorgeous this is! The coloring is stunning and all the details are absolutely beautiful! I am a fan!!!

Francy said...

this is stunning. I love all details of this bench. it's a great work.
Francy

Hanna said...

oh wow, this is absolutely PERFECT in every way, Angie, it's heavenly gorgeous, I'm totally in love with it. STUNNING! wow!

hugs,
Hanna

babar said...

I really like the design of card.
transparent business card
hotel key card

Ivonne Marie said...

Hi Angie I had so much fun thank you for the class hope to see you soon in PR!

Related Posts with Thumbnails