LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Wednesday, November 23, 2011


Little Darlings Challenge

The challenge this week is to make a project with a 'Thank You' theme.  You can get all of the details of the challenge at Little Darlings Challenges.  You can enter the challenge with any rubber stamp, but the prize is doubled if you win using a Little Darlings rubber stamp.  I hope you'll play along!

Since I'm in the midst of making Christmas/Holiday and Winter items, I decided to make a holiday gift tag that can accompany any 'Thank You' gift around the holidays.  Here it is...

A Note of Thanks

 

I decided to use this little cutie, 'All For Me', by Little Darlings.  I think he looks like he could be bringing a bunch of gifts to someone too.  I paired him with dp's by Bo Bunny.  Cs is both SU and Bazzill.  The card shape was achieved using a SB Grand Nestie die.  The image was also cut using a SB Nestie and rubbed with a bit of Ranger DI in 'walnut stain' for age.  Check out those wooden snowflakes by KaiserCraft!  I JUST LOVE THEM!!!  They can be used in so many ways on your paper crafts and Love To Stamp has them right now.  The sentiment is from Whimsy and is from a set called Thank You Squared...also available at Love To Stamp.  The green ribbon is from SU.  The lace and twine are from RRR.  As a last little touch, I added the gold bell and now the tag makes a sweet little jingle sound when moved :-)


The image was colored using a combo of Copic markers and watercolor with Ranger DI's.  Here are the details...

Copics:
Skin - E000, 00, 01, 11, 13, R20, 30
Hair - E50, 41, 42, 43, 44

DI's - walnut stain, black soot, antique linen, fired brick, weathered wood, rusty hinge, shabby shutters, tumbled glass

That's it for me today!  I hope you'll leave me a little note to let me know that you were here.  Thank you so very much for stopping by.

To those of you in the USA...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Big Hugs,

Angie


9 comments:

Maryann said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Angie, and your coloring is soo perfect, I just love it. I just love all your work, and I watch everything, even I´m not good at making too many comments, but I´m always watching, be sure of that. And your work is soooo amazing.

Miranda de Groot said...

what a lovely card
hugs miranda

Evik said...

Lovely image and colouring.
I adore the papers!!

Linda said...

Wow absolutely spectacular!!!!! Love the image and your coloring is superb!!!!! Wow Angie excellent work again!!!!!

Angela said...

This is so cute Angie and a great idea. I never think to make tags but they add so much warmth to a gift. Beautiful coloring as always! hugs, Angela

khushifairy said...

don't you sense that the bottom of this card needs some different design? usually such cards can't balance nor long lasts.
valentine gifts pakistan

Janiel/ janny said...

Gorgeous Angie!! I love the colors and the details are fab!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!
Janiel

Molecraft said...

What a fabulous tag, love it!
Helen x

Tracy Suzanne said...

Just curious Angie, how long have you been doing these super cards. I've said it before and probably will every time I see one of yours but I love your coloring. It's always makes me smile. And this is just the cutest card. The way you put everything together is genius.

Related Posts with Thumbnails