LITTLE DARLINGS DESIGN TEAM INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful LD DT Inspirational projects over at Little Darlings Design Team Inspirations!!


Thursday, October 27, 2011

Waiting For Santa...



Hey Everybody!
  Well, another week is coming to an end.  And that puts me so much closer to my trip to Puerto Rico!  Yikes!!!  I still have sooooooo much to do!  I've been planning and coloring and trying to get through my list of things to do.  I know it'll all come together in the end :-)  I needed a little break from it and headed straight to my new Magnolia 'Sweet Christmas Dreams' stamps.  I couldn't wait to make another Christmas card with my new Maggie images.



Waiting For Santa

This image is #3058 Sweet Christmas Tilda and she's available right now at Magnolia-licious.  Diana already has the entire 'Sweet Christmas Dreams' collection in stock and they're ready to ship yours to you today!  I paired her with a mantel from Magnolia, but I have no idea what the name of the stamp is.  I used a new DooHickey die called 'Swirly Lace' that arrived in my Magnolia DT kit.  It's absolutely gorgeous so you'll be seeing it a lot in the future.  Magnolia has a bunch of new DooHickey dies for the holiday season and they're all available at Magnolia-licious.



The dp's are new from BoBunny.  The trees were cut using a die from Tim Holtz.  The flowers and snowflake are from my stash.  I colored the images using a combo of Copic markers and watercolor with DI's.  I was pressed for time and didn't track the colors used...sorry!  I topped everything off with some crackle paint and a little stickles on the fur on the stockings.

That's all I have today!  Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day :-)

Ciao,

Angie



30 comments:

Pedacinhos di Pano by Claudia said...

Wow wonderfull card!!!

I loved this snowflakes!!! I need ...lol.

hugs
Claudia

Olesia said...

It's amazing Angie..***

Myrna said...

LOVE your card Angie! Love all the white crackle paint! This is a perfect Christmas card!

charlene said...

so pretty Angie !
Hugs

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Wow! THis is stunning! : )

sara said...

stunning card angie amazing colouring as always love those flowers with the snowflake so pretty
hugs sara x x x

Janiel/ janny said...

oh Angie this is stunning!!!! Love the details!!!
have a great weekend...hugs, Janiel

Candy said...

Beautiful card Angie!!!
Hugs, Candy

Liefs Ineke said...

Beauriful Angie.

Gr. Ineke

Linda said...

GORGEOUS!!!!You are so good at what you do Angie!!!
Hugs,Linda

Frea said...

Great card Angie, great colouring, great lay out, great everything lOL!! Hugs, Frea

Chrissy said...

Wonderful card...love the colouring and the tree is fabulous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sharon said...

Absolutely stunning Angie, just love everything about your card. Wow! I could sit and stare at it for hours. Lovely new pic of you! ;) hugs Sharon

Donalda said...

Girl this is just adorable. Love the snow on your card and your coloring is just breath taking dear. Hugs

Only By His Grace said...

Gorgeous card Angie. Tilda looks super sitting on the fireplace ledge.
Your coloring is awesome. i love the big red flower with snowflake behind. The trees look great with the crackle paint on them.
Hugs Maz

julieprice3 said...

Absolutely Beautiful! Love the vintage feel of this one, Delightful Chridtmas card Angie
Hugs Julie P

Pam said...

Gorgeous card, Angie!
Hugs,
Pam:)

Denise said...

Your card is so beautiful!!! Love the image and coloring, and the flocked tree is fabulous.

Stampin Mindy said...

Angie,

This is GORGEOUS! I need to get some of that crackle paint. Don't you just love the new Maggies?!?! Beautiful card.. they always are.

Hugs, Mindy

cabio's craft corner said...

wow Angie, I love the texture on this card. It gives vibration on this winter scene. So festival and gorgeous :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Suzi said...

Oh Angie, You've done it again sweetie. This is so beautiful, love every tiny detail.
Hugs
Suzi x

Nicoletta said...

Wondeful card!
I love all the details!
Hugs
Nicoletta

ednamburgess said...

Super cute. Love all the things you did to the card. Edna

Linda said...

Wow Angie gorgeous card!!!! Your coloring is perfect as always!!!!! Excellent work again!!!!!

Alberto said...

Hello Angie!!!

wonderful creation, as alaways!!!
my dear, you totally rock!!! the image, the coloring, the two trees and also those beautiful papers!!!♥

hugs xx

Elle said...

Angie, your card is stunningly beautiful. You did an AMAZING job coloring!

Becky said...

wow, beautiful card ... love red!!!

hugs, becky

cathylynn said...

Gorgeous as Always! I love how you combined the stamps and the die cuts. Fabulous !
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Ellen said...

Beautiful Christmas cards. Love the new Maggie's too, they are adorable!!
Hugs, Ellen

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Oh this is gorgeous! So cute sitting on the fireplace! Love the trees & snow. Beautiful! I rec'd my stamps, just have to buy stick and peel :O)

Related Posts with Thumbnails