LITTLE DARLINGS DESIGN TEAM INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful LD DT Inspirational projects over at Little Darlings Design Team Inspirations!!


Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Races...



Little Darlings Challenges


Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!  Today we've got another Little Darlings Challenge and it's 'not a square'.  That means you can make anything you want, as long as it's 'not a square'!  There are prizes to win and fun to be had.  All you have to do is join in on the challenge over at the Little Darlings Challenge Blog.  Be sure to head over there and check out the rest of the inspiration from the Design Team.

I've got a quick and simple card to show you.  I used 'Pumpkin Races' from the Little Darlings Autumn Collection.  He is sooooooo much fun to color!   He's perfect for any occasion in Autumn too.


I colored this image entirely with Copic markers.  It was so much fun to work with the really rich oranges and browns.  They blended beautifully.  There is a little blue in the polka dotted pattern so I pulled this color out and used it for his helmet.  It really makes the image pop off the card!  The dark brown card shape and mattes were cut using a SB Grand Nestie set.  Flowers are from WOC.  The felt flower was sent to me by my awesome friend Mindy...thanks Mindy!!!  The leaves were all cut using a variety of MS punches.  Both the gems and cheesecloth are from my stash.

That's it for today!  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you'll leave me a little note to let me know that you were here!!!

Don't forget to check out my CANDY!  It's the entire Magnolia Fall Kit!!!

Ciao,

Angie


5 comments:

Maryann said...

This card is just absolut darling. I love the cute look of the littele pumpkincar and your coloring is just as always sooo perfect, so it is sure to make some kid very happy somewhere. Or maybe a childish adult like me he he he.

Angela said...

This is so super sweet, Angie! Just love your coloring!! hugs, Angela

Donalda said...

Oh this is just adorable dear. Your coloring is just gorgeous hon as always. Love the shape. Hugs dear

Kelly Schelske said...

Awww, he's adorable Angie!!

Ellen said...

This card is so cute !!
Love the Pumpkin Races stamp and your coloring eith copic is so beautiful !!
Have a nice day !!
Hugs, Ellen

Related Posts with Thumbnails